• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,425 posts in this topic

I bought these foreign crime books years ago and I'm not sure what they are. The interiors are black and white, and the covers are the same paper as the interiors.

The #7 is my favorite with the knife to the throat, and the woman in the foreground. The last book (#11) looks very much like an L. B. Cole cover to me. Does anyone have any background info on these books?

Crime Casebook #2.jpg

Crime Casebook #7.jpg

Crime Casebook #11.jpg

On 2/5/2024 at 6:53 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

Just a few C&P that arrived today......

Crime & Punishment # 10.jpeg

Crime & Punishment # 34.jpeg

Crime & Punishment # 55.jpeg

Crime & Punishment # 61.jpeg

Crime & Punishment # 63.jpeg

:roflmao:Crime and Punishment 55. Not the most reliable way to commit murder but very creative. 

On 2/7/2024 at 6:48 AM, Professor K said:

:roflmao:Crime and Punishment 55. Not the most reliable way to commit murder but very creative. 

Yep, gets an "A" for creativity and efficiency if he takes out all three.  I have to question his method of dropping it from the 2nd floor though.

In today, Justice #25.

"The Death of Danny Lewis" (art by Jerry Robinson), "The Man Who Couldn't Stop" (story by Carl Wessler, art by Jac Scott Pike), "Badge #8725," and "The Secret of Simon's Shop" (art by Tony DiPreta). Two-page text story, "The Scales of Justice."

This would be a bad way to go.

Justice # 25 .jpg

Edited by Mr.Fantastic

On 2/16/2024 at 2:56 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

This would be a bad way to go.

He'll make the headlines.