• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,436 posts in this topic

Alright, Fett! Cool books! Glad to see another Johnny Dynamite fan. I still need a Foreign Intrigues #15 to complete the run.

Congrats on the Public Defender run as well, I've noticed the bidding can go crazy for those on ebay at times.

Here's an obscure Johnny Dynamite item. I don't know if there were any others as Grandes Detectives reprinted various titles including Public Defender.

DINAMITA001_zps10d7f2e0.jpg

Don't recognize that cover from any of the interiors. Is it reprinted from somewhere? Do you have any others in this series? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see them. :)

I'm not sure where the cover image comes from. It doesn't look like Morisi, so it may be original. The issue reprints Charlton's Johnny Dynamite #12 in full.

I don't own any others from the series. GCD only shows one other issue #33, and I've seen a couple different ones on ebay, but that's it. Seems like a scarce run even by Mexican comic standards.

Love those Powell covers to Top Secrets 7 & 8!

CDNP #24 and many others get all the love but this one seems to get a bit overlooked. I don't think it has shown up here yet. Rare or horded? It is certianly one of the most brutal covers I've seen on a comic book ever...

comcrimedoesnotpay26_zpsq86aqcrt.jpg

Definitely hard to find. I got a FR copy years ago in a lot I'd bought on ebay for another book. I sold it because I figured I'd come across a nicer one, not high grade, just a a solid GD to VG copy - never did.

Wow...extreme!

Reminds me of a book i just got from fifties...where they are about to cut off the arm with the loot with an axe?going through a reorganization.. Cant find anything!!

CDNP #24 and many others get all the love but this one seems to get a bit overlooked. I don't think it has shown up here yet. Rare or horded? It is certianly one of the most brutal covers I've seen on a comic book ever...

comcrimedoesnotpay26_zpsq86aqcrt.jpg

Wow, I have definitely overlooked several of this series' covers. I have never seen this one or the other one with all the irons.

Alright, Fett! Cool books! Glad to see another Johnny Dynamite fan. I still need a Foreign Intrigues #15 to complete the run.

Congrats on the Public Defender run as well, I've noticed the bidding can go crazy for those on ebay at times.

Here's an obscure Johnny Dynamite item. I don't know if there were any others as Grandes Detectives reprinted various titles including Public Defender.

DINAMITA001_zps10d7f2e0.jpg

Don't recognize that cover from any of the interiors. Is it reprinted from somewhere? Do you have any others in this series? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see them. :)

I'm not sure where the cover image comes from. It doesn't look like Morisi, so it may be original. The issue reprints Charlton's Johnny Dynamite #12 in full.

I don't own any others from the series. GCD only shows one other issue #33, and I've seen a couple different ones on ebay, but that's it. Seems like a scarce run even by Mexican comic standards.

Love those Powell covers to Top Secrets 7 & 8!

Thanks for the info. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the series now that I know they are around. (took me forever to find a appealing TS #7).

What a whole lot of great crime comics! :applause:

I know we were in good hands where early in the thread two people posted "Dead End Crime Stories". (thumbs u

Thanks to all posters - great covers and some really tough runs!

Lots of what I was going to post has been posted already - some amazing copies!

Here are some others.

Atlas Crime/Horror title...

158382.jpg.7c016baba65ff179a090d916a86cfa7c.jpg

158383.jpg.c90115b608e66805a73c117b29639a0b.jpg

158384.jpg.a6cd77432ab6e686283a3605ab213c73.jpg

158385.jpg.184e4ff37cf2488ee07800db4a2209e6.jpg

A fave Simon and Kirby crime cover,

Three Prime Crime Femmes,

And a reminder - that all this good clean crime fun led to some of the strictest restrictions on free speech ever imposed in our history.

158397.jpg.f0e9e9cd5ea957a28de025a074e49fe0.jpg

158398.jpg.33e7e507014504c80af3996684721adc.jpg

158399.jpg.178ce869c8377d49a99e81f04cfb3e73.jpg

158400.jpg.f475bb64770ab1cd309ed1c46b62528f.jpg

158401.jpg.c3014dc01574f3d46a28d7f7b679305c.jpg