• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post up your Halloween costume pictures.

61 posts in this topic

lotta cute kids in this thread

Oakland wtf is that crawling on the lawn????????

:applause: pretty awesome looking zombie

Anyone dress up as a comic character this Saturday? My daughter was with her Mom so no pictures of her but our Nightmare before Christmas theme costumes were the hit of the night at the bars we went to.

Pic%202_zpsvn7nt8jj.jpg

Pic%201_zpsz14am88j.jpg

Santa took a beating like a champ:

Pic%203_zpss8uyp09z.jpg

OK, what looks to be a 6' 6" 370 pound pumpkin king is a lot scarier than the guy in the movie

Don't add weight to me I'm fat enough! I just passed the 290 mark last month so I've got a ways to go before hitting the 370 mark.

My goal is to be 6'6" 370. 290 sounds sounds sickly. At 290 I only have one chin, can run up stairs, and 23 year old women hit on me at bars (ok, it happened once last time I weighed that "little")

Adorable baby. :luhv:

Thanks! We're quite fond of him, I figure we'll keep him! Seriously, he is the joy of our lives. I can't even buy a comic book without warmly thinking "One day, they will all be his..."

If that helps you justify what we spend on this hobby, more power to you!!!

The best costume

EVER

12065669_10207821348916968_8291915832528441454_n.jpg

Pic courtesy of Luther Washington

If only Bruce Banner had that kind of attitude about transforming into the Hulk. He'd be much happier.