• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
15 15

8,455 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me what run the Donald Duck album is from? I can't seem to place it in the OPG.

Nice collection, thanks for sharing! I believe the Duck Album is a Four Color, and you should be able to find it in the Guide either under "Duck Album" or "Four Color".

I went into my LCS yesterday and saw a 4 Color #9 and #178 for sale!

(Sorry. I just had to tell somebody that cared. This stuff is lost on my wife.)

Where? Gives us the details. I need both.

Sorry about the delay, I was away. My LCS is Krypton Comics in Omaha, Nebraska and the owner is Dean Phillips. The phone # is 402-391-4131. The #178 is a very pretty VF-ish book, the #9 is low grade but presentable. Both priced at $1500 each, but I'm sure he would work with you a bit. They're good people.

(And no, I will not profit at all from any potential sale.)

Just picked this up locally today BUT I'm fairly sure it has some CT and maybe glue. Book has been in the owner's possession for 20 years. We worked out a deal in advance where I would have time to have someone look at it and can return for a full refund.

FC62.jpg

Does anyone recognize the A in the urfc?

Sigh. Ct on several spots and glue at the top. :cry:

Sigh. Ct on several spots and glue at the top. :cry:

:( Bummer, Mike. Is the CT removable?

I've emailed Matt for some more info. I wasn't sure whether he meant the ct or the glue, but he said it would be hard to safely remove and get a blue label.