• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star 8 Price per point?

26 posts in this topic

and at what grade does the ppp not apply any more ??

Paging G.A.tor

8-10k a point is pretty reasonable

Yoiks! When did that happen? hm

I go in and out of my coma. :D

Summer+

What would be the price per point on an EP copy?
theres not settle established PPP on restored

This. Hard to put an exact price point or sometimes even a range of the value of a restored book. There are many factors that affect price (degree of restoration, what exactly was restored and what was left untouched, whether professional or amateur, etc.). Price is solely based on what a buyer/collector would want to pay for the book.

AS8 1.0 sold on Heritage today for $11,950. Are we now looking at $12k per point, or is that more of a one-off? I guess we'll know more after the CC auction 9.0 sells next month.

AS8 1.0 sold on Heritage today for $11,950. Are we now looking at $12k per point, or is that more of a one-off? I guess we'll know more after the CC auction 9.0 sells next month.

entry level doesn't always translate...8-10K probably more like 2.0-6.0 range...doesn't apply to hg either

People pay more per point on low grade copies. The reason is, many can't afford a higher grade copy therefore, more are bidding against each other, on low grade copies.

People pay more per point on low grade copies. The reason is, many can't afford a higher grade copy therefore, more are bidding against each other, on low grade copies.

(thumbs u Thanks. Makes sense.