• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Sure hope so....Im in for the next two issues either way unless we get bat quinn or harley gwen (couldn't resist)

I am looking forward to black panthers new book and was eyeing the alex ross 1:75 but hearing it has 300k+ orders idk if it will be to hard to find does anyone think it will be going for $75 or more 2 weeks after release?

Not every retailer will order 75 copies of the regular cover. Plus, I'm sure subscription boxes and specialty retailers are included in that 300k .

Sure hope so....Im in for the next two issues either way unless we get bat quinn or harley gwen (couldn't resist)

I am looking forward to black panthers new book and was eyeing the alex ross 1:75 but hearing it has 300k+ orders idk if it will be to hard to find does anyone think it will be going for $75 or more 2 weeks after release?

Not every retailer will order 75 copies of the regular cover. Plus, I'm sure subscription boxes and specialty retailers are included in that 300k .

Good point if they have to order only the standard cover then it should still be pretty rare (the word rare used in context of 300k ordered books not in the case of books in general) im on the fence about paying for it before release im not in it for a flip just want the book as cheap as possible lol

how many variants will that 300k be spread around.

Off the top of my head so far i know of about maybe 15 variants

1.1x + 1.04x + 1.02x + 1.013x + 1.01x + 1.005x = Total print run (from 1:10 to 1:200. Just scratch out whichever ones are unnecessary)

At least that's how I figure it out. But maybe that's bad math. I don't know. I put that equation together in about 30 seconds.

Batman 34 Selfie is the first Duke on the front cover as Robin...sure it's 13 issues after the supposed 1st app in Batman 21 but I've seen crazier things happen in regards to being on the front cover.

Looks like you got a reference:

http://comicsheatingup.net/2016/03/22/batman-50-spoiler/

Excellent! Thanks for the link

I have most of them including the Combo, missing the 1:100 (damn) and 2nd print (double damn).

I'm still ahead of the game though, so, GO DUKE!

I love collecting Batman :cloud9:

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58

The king... A number 1... lol

Absolutely loved that movie. The beginning kind of screws it up now that we're in the year 2016 and Manhattan is NOT a maximum security prison.

Trust me.. It is lol

You have no idea how many times I tried to escape!

Please..... HELP!!!!

Absolutely loved that movie. The beginning kind of screws it up now that we're in the year 2016 and Manhattan is NOT a maximum security prison.

Trust me.. It is lol

Please..... HELP!!!!

:o

lol

Trust me.. It is lol

Please..... HELP!!!!

But how many combo packs can you carry when escaping? :baiting::roflmao: