• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

I had stacks of that JL 40 when they came out...had a hard time selling them....

seem to be pretty steady in the $8-10 range for the regular, a bit more for the variant.

nothing to get very excited about, but an $8-$10 book can jump to $15-$25 pretty quickly nowadays.

Is anybody going to admit to having the Magic Mike?

This cover has single handedly held the secondary price of this book down to a point that anyone can still afford a 1st print. lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTICE-LEAGUE-40-MOVIE-POSTER-VARIANT-COVER-MAGIC-MIKE-DC-COMIC-BOOK-NEW-1-/401070921148?hash=item5d61b095bc:g:5nkAAOSwFNZWvlR~

This cover has single handedly held the secondary price of this book down to a point that anyone can still afford a 1st print. lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTICE-LEAGUE-40-MOVIE-POSTER-VARIANT-COVER-MAGIC-MIKE-DC-COMIC-BOOK-NEW-1-/401070921148?hash=item5d61b095bc:g:5nkAAOSwFNZWvlR~

They should've had the JLA in Village People outfits, at least it'd be funny and not as creepy

They should've had the JLA in Village People outfits, at least it'd be funny and not as creepy

Can't stop the music variant. :banana:

Pre heat thoughts on next months harley quinn #27 first full red tool(or 2nd red tool first red tool on cover) Idk if 26 is going to be considered first full or cameo and dont care to argue it. just want to know if a dead pool knock off in a harley book has any chance being how they are both super hot right now.

Pre heat thoughts on next months harley quinn #27 first full red tool(or 2nd red tool first red tool on cover) Idk if 26 is going to be considered first full or cameo and dont care to argue it. just want to know if a dead pool knock off in a harley book has any chance being how they are both super hot right now.

I believe issue #26 is also heating up due to DC Comics subtly nudging the look of Harley to match Margot Robbie's look in the Suicide Squad film. This was the 1st time her hair isn't red and black, but pink and blue with pigtails.

I believe issue #26 is also heating up due to DC Comics subtly nudging the look of Harley to match Margot Robbie's look in the Suicide Squad film. This was the 1st time her hair isn't red and black, but pink and blue with pigtails.

Good catch, alot going things going on before rebirth starts

He is clearly in issue #26 on more pages than Gambit in UXMA#14. 26 is his 1st appearance.

Note also, it is the 1st appearance of Harley in more of a DCCU Margo Robbie look. Hair, booty shorts, and leather jacket.

Edit: I didn't refresh my page, and see other replies stating the same thing. lol

Edited by UltraMaximus

#26 1:25 variant is getting pricey!

Like many others, the mail order speculators/flippers are still waiting for theirs to arrive to list, the market will see more, and will likely even out a lot lower. Sell now if you want to make loot.

#26 1:25 variant is getting pricey!

Like many others, the mail order speculators/flippers are still waiting for theirs to arrive to list, the market will see more, and will likely even out a lot lower. Sell now if you want to make loot.

Oh I don't spec and flip. I just buy covers I like. I don't have time for all that. Besides, up here in the great white north, our moose are mighty but our dollar blows. I just bought a silk #3 1:25 9.8 for $129us. Was around $175can. Im just here to live vicariously through others.

Now you know how women feel, looking at the average comic cover.