• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

everywhere ive seen it for purchase shows in the description that its slated to be a tv show on amc, i dont think its "fluff" as you say

I guess you don't know how the market works.....

"Media deals" are made every week, a dime a dozen. 10/100 of those, something ACTUALLY happens. 1/10 out of that, something ACTUALLY gets made.

The book hasn't come out yet. How can there be any deals ?? There's no reviews or gauge to measure it's success. There's no built-in readership, no years of publishing the comic.

Edited by Candletric

everywhere ive seen it for purchase shows in the description that its slated to be a tv show on amc, i dont think its "fluff" as you say

"Media deals" are made every week, a dime a dozen. 10/100 of those, something ACTUALLY happens. 1/10 out of that, something ACTUALLY gets made.

The book hasn't come out yet. How can there be any deals ?? There's no reviews or gauge to measure it's success. There's no built-in readership, no years of publishing the comic.

:insane: Outcast :insane:

outcast is an awesome show, the downfall to it was they put it on cinemax.. i still think it'll do well in the future

did you even read the article?

yeah, yeah......that is an exception. Ol' Kirkman's producing power.

Edited by Candletric

Just pre ordered a few of these Ben Oliver All-Star Batman 1 variants. What do you guys think of it?

this is one of only two other retail variants I've been able to find. Anyone else spot any for it?

HNJNMng.jpg

It looks like the Jock DK cover. I like it though.

Kirkman only had one show on TV at the time. Yes, it was a big one, but it still hasn't gotten his other optioned project out of the gate, Thief of Thieves.

Kirkman only had one show on TV at the time. Yes, it was a big one, but it still hasn't gotten his other optioned project out of the gate, Thief of Thieves.

i still believe Thief of Thieves gets a tv show at some point

Interestingly, there's no ASM solicited for October (Marvel Now).

That is because it is going to be Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #1.

The same Renew Your Vows as the mini that focused on the PP/MJ married period? That wouldn't be a replacement for a current ASM title.

Hey guys , first post but I'm a long time lurker just getting back into comics.

What do you all think about Flash #6 with Godspeed? Dig that cover, and that issue looks to kick a few things off as he teams up with a familiar face in issue #8 as well.

Also looking at ASM #18 (Ross variant) and Spider-man Deadpool #9.

Edited by Coolhand

Hey guys , first post but I'must a long time lurker just getting back into comics.

What do you all think about Flash #6 with Godspeed? Dig that cover, and that issue looks to kick a few things off as he teams up with a familiar gave in issue #8 as well.

Also looking at ASM #18 (Ross variant) and Spider-man Deadpool #9.

What about them? Other than covers, why are they going to get hot?

My #1 is in the mail, so I haven't been able to fully read it, but from what I gathered he got the powers, but wasn't "Godspeed" until issue #6. The way the synopsis for that one reads makes you believe it's the 1st full appearance, but I know how that goes... or has been going for the Chinese Batman at least.

30cwygi.jpg

I know once he's revealed, its goes on for several more issues with Kid Flash joining the fray, but that's all I've gleaned since I don't have the first couple of issues in hand.

On Spidey-Deadpool, it's a new character named "ITSY-BITSY" and I know the series has been hot as well.

Was off with ASM, looking at the list on my phone and pulled the wrong one...