• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed a few new 52 books. Batman and robin, swamp thing, and GL were some good reads!

That's 03/52

hey i'm no lover of new 52...I just happened enjoy a couple of them. I'm happy Rebirth is flushing a lot of that stuff away. New52 Superman was a travesty

Edited by krighton

Batman 1 new 52 took a bit to start demanding good money....this type of restructuring/relaunch takes time.

Just out of curiosity, because I was still out of the comic collecting game at this point, about how long did it take for Batman 1 New 52 to become a $50+ book?

I really enjoyed a few new 52 books. Batman and robin, swamp thing, and GL were some good reads!

That's 03/52

I bought the following for the first 30 issues. Batman, Detective, Batman and Robin, Flash, GL, GLC, Demon Knights, Swamp Thing, and Justice League. Batman and Detective let me down, the rest were pretty good.

Amazing Spider-man #16 Comicxposure variant

Cover Artist: Guillem March

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

Preorders start 7/15 @ 12pm est

Amazing Spider-man #16 Color variant

Amazing Spider-man #16 B&W variant

Those look awesome!

CX, pass...

Why's that? I've never bought CX, so I'm curious.

Take your pick:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9294853&fpart=1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9294854&fpart=1

Amazing Spider-man #16 Comicxposure variant

Cover Artist: Guillem March

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

Preorders start 7/15 @ 12pm est

Amazing Spider-man #16 Color variant

Amazing Spider-man #16 B&W variant

Those look awesome!

CX, pass...

Why's that? I've never bought CX, so I'm curious.

Take your pick:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9294853&fpart=1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9294854&fpart=1

:eek:

Yeah, Comicxposure has horrible quality control. I ordered a Spider-Man Renew Your Vows CX Exclusive, one came 9.8, the other 6.0 with Tears on the back cover and blunted badly on the bottom corner. They replaced it, but I had to wait.

Order from one of the resellers on eBay who advertise NM copies.

Yeah, Comicxposure has horrible quality control. I ordered a Spider-Man Renew Your Vows CX Exclusive, one came 9.8, the other 6.0 with Tears on the back cover and blunted badly on the bottom corner. They replaced it, but I had to wait.

Huh? How is that any better? You're going to be paying more at that point.

Probably a lot more with that cover.

Nope. in fact if you looked before assuming, there are a few re-sellers that have them for the same prices as ComicXposure does. Without the hassle. And the (smart) re-sellers will reject the beat copies from ComicXposure, and it's exactly why I am going to buy from HIM, and not directly from them.

Probably a lot more with that cover.

Highly doubtful. They have only ever sold out of one book to my knowledge and it had more going for it than this.

Nope. in fact if you looked before assuming, there are a few re-sellers that have them for the same prices as ComicXposure does. Without the hassle. And the (smart) re-sellers will reject the beat copies from ComicXposure, and it's exactly why I am going to buy from HIM, and not directly from them.

Seller just increased his prices........... :roflmao::roflmao:

Really? What was he originally asking?

Really? What was he originally asking?

$19.99 - color

$24.99 - b&w