• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DK III The Master Race by Frank Miller, Brian Azzarello, Janson, Kubert

86 posts in this topic

Just got through reading issue #2. This is an interesting story with lots of potential. The last 2/3 of the issue really kicked it up a notch. I was somewhat expecting the direction this book took but it certainly has some twists and turns. Looking forward to issue #3. (thumbs u

I just finished it last night and really like where it's going...looking forward to #3

Just got through reading issue #2. This is an interesting story with lots of potential. The last 2/3 of the issue really kicked it up a notch. I was somewhat expecting the direction this book took but it certainly has some twists and turns. Looking forward to issue #3. (thumbs u

I just finished it last night and really like where it's going...looking forward to #3

I'm late reading #2, but agree with you. Really like where it appears to be heading.

Pretty good way to set up yet another conflict between Bats and Supes. The new villain is pretty good.

Can't wait for issue 3, I'm hoping we will see the emergence of Batman/Bruce Wayne in costume. As well, I'm curious to see how this whole thing with the master race plays out. It will also be interesting to see how they unfreeze Superman and how they bring WW into the fold.

Just finished #7. Say what you will about Frank Miller but imo, he is absolutely killing it with this book. His imagination is just off the charts. Loving the problems he creates for the old JLA and the solutions he comes up with to offset them.

Flash was integral in DK II and he is equally important here. Can't say much without spoiling but if you like Batman, do yourself a favor and read this book. (thumbs u