• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd appearance appreciation thread
1 1

132 posts in this topic

Grogg returns.(I'll be back...)

Grogg should have gotten a magazine of his own! Had that been so I'd still be a confirmed Marvel zombie today.

And Circe deserved a title of her own even more so than Rip Hunter!

:headbang:

Grogg returns.(I'll be back...)

Grogg should have gotten a magazine of his own! Had that been so I'd still be a confirmed Marvel zombie today.

And Circe deserved a title of her own even more so than Rip Hunter!

:headbang:

She certainly has better looking legs.

So many great covers I'm seeing for the first time!! I collect mostly the Superman titles, with some c and d list DC Silver/Bronze thrown into the mix, so it's a real treat to see some of these under appreciated gems.

A couple of thoughts so far...

1) I had no idea that it was almost 10 years between Mr. Freeze appearances! Kinda like Metallo for Superman, who went almost 20 years before being brought back.

2) There are nowhere near enough centaurs showing up on comic book covers these days.

Keep 'em coming. I got a few more Superman related ones to add to the mix when I get back to my office tomorrow.