• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New podcast/video from Felix Comic Art (UPDATED 1/3/17!)
7 7

1,673 posts in this topic

Transformers drop is epic. The covers by DWJ for issue 6 and 7 are mind blowers. DWJ issue 9 cover no slouch. Already gone. 8 remarqued 9.8 Transformers 1 Otley/DWJ sold out @ $500 each. No plans to do any more. Lots of terrific art by Jason Howard and Ryan Otley. 

On 8/3/2024 at 9:54 AM, dirtymartini1 said:

Anyone know Felix phone # to call him and let him know.

I think his instagram was hacked. Last post of him taking about investing in crypto and bit coin. 

IMG_7117.png

Learned a lot from this experience. Biggest takeaway: Unless you know someone inside Meta who can submit an internal ticket, you're screwed. Which is what I read online when trying to deal with it myself and it proved to be true. Luckily for me, happened to have multiple ins to Meta via friends and this got resolved fairly quickly. But...why I've never put all my eggs into any one basket, especially when it comes to social media.

Ok I finally got some time to listen to this mega podcast and boy am I glad I did. It lets us get to know Mr Halperin THE key player in our hobby just a bit better. You can't listen to the podcast without really liking the personality of DWJ, what a fun and enthusiastic guy! Hearing from the gang again was a real treat although it was too short of a conversation, thanks Felix for posting another great podcast!