• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Filter's Back to the Boards Book Bonanza! Action 1 up, Update pg 36 CLOSED

376 posts in this topic

Detective Comics 41 CGC 8.5 Restored SP Larson Pedigree $3000

Z6STIXg.jpg

I considered sending an offer through Heritage several months ago...

As soon as I got this one in you were the first person I thought of. Unfortunately I got this one in just a couple days too late and by the time I bought it you didn't need it anymore :sorry:

Z6STIXg.jpg

..... it's got all the "right stuff" done to it. I'd love to set it free and give it a nice cozy Mylar home :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Z6STIXg.jpg

..... it's got all the "right stuff" done to it. I'd love to set it free and give it a nice cozy Mylar home :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

Shame it was done to a Larson though :(

Sorry everyone for the slow pace. Was hoping to get a little further tonight. That was the last book for tonight. I should have the rest up by tomorrow night. Thread will pick back up tomorrow around 5 PM EST.

I'll be around for the next hour or so to check/respond to PMs.

Z6STIXg.jpg

Shame it was done to a Larson though :(

I'd wager that the staples were on the verge of getting ugly.... and that the owner was torn, but felt obligated. GOD BLESS...

These next books I really don't know how to price.. I'm thinking I'm going to probably send them off for auction and let the market figure it out for me.. But in case anyone here is interested..

Detective Comics high grade pedigree lot $70k (I'm open to selling single issues)

Detective 6 CGC 8.0 (Highest Graded) Lost Valley Pedigree, Detective 7 CGC 6.5 (2nd highest graded) Lost Valley Pedigree, Detective 8 CGC 8.0 (2nd highest graded), Detective 12 CGC 8.0 Lost Valley Pedigree, Detective 18 CGC 7.5 Billy Wright Pedigree

8QwA0BL.jpg

dYtJMZl.jpg

BFZaVe9.jpg

ZdcI1jT.jpg

XwTZuzd.jpg

Another PM sent :hi:

If I had a magic wand I could wave over a thread and make all the books in it mine, this would be the one.

Anyone take a calculator to the thread to figure the total value?

Has to be close to half a million or more.

Absolutely incredible

Good luck with the sales!!!!!!

If I had a magic wand I could wave over a thread and make all the books in it mine, this would be the one.

Anyone take a calculator to the thread to figure the total value?

Has to be close to half a million or more.

Absolutely incredible

Good luck with the sales!!!!!!

Being the action 1 and the tec lot , alone is just about 400k, I'd say that's an accurate assessment

That tec 18, oh my :cloud9:

Hey All,

I haven't done a board sale in a while, normal rules apply. First :takeit: in the thread wins. Exact shipping charges applied at the end. No probation list boardies please, and all books are returnable for a refund if you're unhappy.

I just realized this is our first sales thread in almost 11 months, we'll be listing some personal collection books, some new inventory we've added and some books we've had for a while. Hopefully there's something for everyone!

Sales thread will run for a few nights and anything unsold will then be moved over to ebay to be listed along with some other books!

Paypal/Check/Money order accepted and time payments are always available (feel free to send a PM with any questions).

First up is Action Comics 1 CGC 6.5 SP Charlie Sheen's old copy Asking: $325,000

pYXTUDj.jpg

So did it sell?