• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Filter's Back to the Boards Book Bonanza! Action 1 up, Update pg 36 CLOSED

376 posts in this topic

So did it sell?

No, so it's yours for the taking. :baiting:

I'm hoping Santa brings me one. :whee:

I just hacked Santa's website.... and it seems he has you down for a lump of coal and a bundle of switches (shrug) ..... but don't feel bad, that's what I'm getting as well....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

So did it sell?

I just hacked Santa's website.... and it seems he has you down for a lump of coal and a bundle of switches (shrug) ..... but don't feel bad, that's what I'm getting as well....GOD BLESS...

You're lucky. :cry:

So did it sell?

Maybe you can get Superman to crush it into a diamond :idea:

So did it sell?

....Actually, Santa has Superman down to deliver the switches :flamed: GOD BLESS....

So did it sell?

....Actually, Santa has Superman down to deliver the switches :flamed: GOD BLESS....

I think that was the plot of a SA Lois Lane comic.

Just in case anyone is waiting, I'm going to have to start a little later than I was hoping today. I should have the thread going again around 7 PM

Still in shock about the egg the Bills laid today :makepoint: So glad Rex is your problem now

I was actually expecting a loss this week. (I thought the game was going to be a lot closer though) The shocking part is seeing how badly Rex has screwed up our defense this year. Maybe the Jets will take Rex back in exchange for giving us back Fitzpatrick? hm

So did it sell?

I'll trade him my house in Jersey for it...just don't tell my wife..hopefully she wont mind be homeless....lol

I'm open to trading for real estate (thumbs u

Just in case anyone is waiting, I'm going to have to start a little later than I was hoping today. I should have the thread going again around 7 PM

Still in shock about the egg the Bills laid today :makepoint: So glad Rex is your problem now

I was actually expecting a loss this week. (I thought the game was going to be a lot closer though) The shocking part is seeing how badly Rex has screwed up our defense this year. Maybe the Jets will take Rex back in exchange for giving us back Fitzpatrick? hm

Fitz is your long lost brother Adam lol

Fitz is your long lost brother Adam lol

Gotta respect the beard.... :)