• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can somebody help me understand this wedding present?

243 posts in this topic

In some ways it's almost comforting to see that the RMA show is still rolling on after all these years. lol

All this over a hit and run poster that was most likely Goonie.

I know, GC is probably chuckling to himself right now that his bit of Christmas fun has set off the usual silliness.

In some ways it's almost comforting to see that the RMA show is still rolling on after all these years. lol

I know, GC is probably chuckling to himself right now that his bit of Christmas fun has set off the usual silliness.

Yep, it had the desired reaction. The uncle's letter was a nice touch. But who would post such a personal effect on a message board to a bunch of total strangers?

Yep, it had the desired reaction. The uncle's letter was a nice touch. But who would post such a personal effect on a message board to a bunch of total strangers?

Yeah, and they tried a bit too hard with the whole "I don't know anything about this sort of stuff" while still managing to drop in the key points to interest people here. We're seriously supposed to believe that with the facts that this person had acquired, they were still referring to Thanos as "purple dude". That's laying it on a bit thick.

Wow Garry, I wouldn't think you'd be that skeptical as well as others about this persons story.

And in the end, who really cares?

Hey Marc. :hi:

Yeah, it looks to me completely done for a reaction........ and you're right, it certainly doesn't worry me. I only really drop in to read PMs these days mainly.

Yeah, and they tried a bit too hard with the whole "I don't know anything about this sort of stuff" while still managing to drop in the key points to interest people here. We're seriously supposed to believe that with the facts that this person had acquired, they were still referring to Thanos as "purple dude". That's laying it on a bit thick.

:sumo:

:sumo:

Um...... hi? :hi:

Wow Garry, I wouldn't think you'd be that skeptical as well as others about this persons story.

I thought it was pretty clear that you did care. :whee:

:roflmao: I've got a bridge for sale in west Africa Mark.

He will only buy it for one dollar.

He will only buy it for one dollar.

.... yes, and it must go through his Nigerian escrow service. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Almost as comforting as the people who can't deal with the freedom that the CCG allows others to express themselves, and so cynically mock as a means of coping?

I don't interact with you, and haven't in years, but that doesn't stop you from making comments like these. Who, then, is the real problem here?

And never mind the fact that there are (as always) other people involved in this discussion.. No, no, it's the "RMA show." Not the "Mark1 show", or the "gaz973 show", or the "Hepcat show", or the "*Bronze age fan* show", or the "MusterMark show", or any of the other participants in this discussion.

It's old, gaz973. It's really, really old. Reason finds no place with you.

Almost as comforting as the people who can't deal with the freedom that the CCG allows others to express themselves, and so cynically mock as a means of coping?

I don't interact with you, and haven't in years, but that doesn't stop you from making comments like these. Who, then, is the real problem here?

And never mind the fact that there are (as always) other people involved in this discussion.. No, no, it's the "RMA show." Not the "Mark1 show", or the "gaz973 show", or the "Hepcat show", or the "*Bronze age fan* show", or the "MusterMark show", or any of the other participants in this discussion.

It was the fake Megan comic show. It's been playing all week.

Hi everyone I found this comic in my uncles garage and wanted to know what it's worth. It has a guy in a red cape,and it has a number 1 so it must be a first issue.I even think it's still in it's poly bag.

3bed0cc4.jpg

:roflmao: Rock on true believers.

Hi everyone I found this comic in my uncles garage and wanted to know what it's worth. It has a guy in a red cape,and it has a number 1 so it must be a first issue.I even think it's still in it's poly bag.

3bed0cc4.jpg

:roflmao: Rock on true believers.

:kidaround: ... Where's the hand written note from your uncle?