• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA correction report

335 posts in this topic

Wait a minute. Now you are changing the rules AFTER I made the donation.

You owe me the book, KPR makes $1,000 donation to them and with your previous SS book, that equals $1650.

would have been tough to predict that he couldn't properly complete the transaction.

I genuinely hope this resolves well, the donation to WWP is very generous.

+1

This thread should be re-titled, "How to blow up your entire potential board customer base in one easy thread"

More backhanded commentary from the peanut gallery.

Backhanded or not, it's true. Oh, you might get one or two of the 'Cool Books' crowd to buy from you but that's about it.

The importance of raising $1750 for the WWP, far outweighs all of this, to me.

If you had this attitude from the start, none of this ever would've happened. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Welcome to the Boards!

You owe me the book, KPR makes $1,000 donation to them and with your previous SS book, that equals $1650.

No, I misread your posts.

But I did think that the total was $1750, not including the $100 CGC 9.0 that I donated to the WWP on Friday.

As I said above, as long as the $1750 donation is met * the book is yours (Or KPR's.

As I said above, however you 2 guys want to structure this, works for me.

* Or $1650,....as I misread something, apparently.I was busy defending myself from the thread derailment and the onslaught of the negativity in this thread.

Sooooooo....the book is either yours or KPR's, after he makes his $1000 donation.

But he reinterated.

:popcorn:

TWICE!

If you had this attitude from the start, none of this ever would've happened. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

I didn't know it was possible to claim "Boardie of the Year" with just one post…but dang-nabbit…someone did it!

Congrats sir!

His negative feedback read :

:WARNING SELLER ABUSES RETURN POLICY HE IS A CONMAN LIAR!! THIEF".

Now, any potential bidders who saw his feedback would have thought he is likely a shill, hence the book selling at a GPA low.

On top of that, why would I want to take the chance of getting screwed a second time when I ship the slab out to England and he returns it for a refund...sending me back a box with 2 pounds worth of newspapers?

As a seller, I reserve the right not to sell to such d-bag scammers.

Bidders don't have acces to viewing the feedback of other bidders. Bidder names are disguised with only a feedback number visible. That's not why the book sold low.

Excellent point, this book did not sell low because of Ebay feedback. Do you think CAK is lying or is he just that stupid?

Yes

:roflmao:

If this ends up being a one and done post it will go down as the greatest one hit wonder ever with that board name/comment.

I didn't know it was possible to claim "Boardie of the Year" with just one post…but dang-nabbit…someone did it!

Congrats sir!

I do not care if GPA records the original sale or if they record a relisting offered to the original buyer at $256.

wasnt that the point of starting this thread in the first place?

That was 18 pages ago. His priorities have changed since then.

You will likely receive no book with an excuse that it was lost in the mail.

But first there will be a lengthy delay in mailing it out.

I have no intention of giving away a 9.8 for $250 , and then taking the chance of getting beat with a BS fraud case.

Question for CAK;

If the book had sold for a record GPA high of say $1,000 or thereabouts and you had received immediate payment from this neg buyer, would you have refunded him his money and cancelled the transaction? hm

Still haven't received any type of response from you with respect to my question above. :taptaptap:

Based upon your original post, you made it sound as though your reason for cancelling the transaction was because the buyer had 1 neg on file against his 200+ transactions on eBay. Your actions clearly indicate that the real reason is the low price that your book was able to garner through your eBay auction listing.

Based upon your mishandling of this entire action, it looks like the buyer would be fully entitled to give you a neg on this transaction. Since you would now have a well deserved and fully earned neg on your eBay profile, would you agree that all future buyers and sellers conducting eBay transactions with you going forward would now have the right to cancel completed transactions with you from this point on? hm

The buyer had a negative feedback , which he just earned ONE MONTH AGO, in November.

he may have had 200 positive feedbacks but his negative feedback is one of his most recent feedbacks.

That negative feedback read as:

"WARNING SELLER ABUSES RETURN POLICY-CONMAN LIAR. THIEF!!"

The fact that the book sold so low is a corollary.

I am not going to award an eBay member with that sort of negative feedback and take the chance of him sending back a 2 pound box full of last week's newspapers.

I sent a cancellation request, the bidder paid anyway.I immediately refunded his money.

He saw the refund and he did in fact give me a negative feedback.

I spoke with a customer service rep and explaned that due to the buyer's recent negative feedback, I did not want to sell the book to him as it would be a risk of him returning an empty box full of newspapers is a risk that I that I was unwilling to take.The eBay rep also told me that the negative feedback he posted under my account would be removed, which It was.I now am back to 100% positive feedback on eBay.

On both counts, the ebay rep agreed with me and the negative feedback was removed and the cancellation request went through, the sale was voided.

The fact of the matter is the sale turned out for the better i.e. I did not ship the book out for $256 (minus a 10% WWP donation).

Shadroch or KPR is getting the book, instead.

The WWP is getting $1550, between their 2 direct donations.

I make no money from this book, at all.

I made no money from the SS #1 CGC 9.0 that I sold for $100 (100% donated to WWP).

Draw whatever conclusions you want.

I do not care if GPA records the original sale or if they record a relisting offered to the original buyer at $256.

Yes, but after Shadroch and KPR collectively offered up donations of $1550 (or $1650) , I do not care what GPA records reflect.

If this ends up being a one and done post it will go down as the greatest one hit wonder ever with that board name/comment.

I didn't know it was possible to claim "Boardie of the Year" with just one postbut dang-nabbitsomeone did it!

Congrats sir!

Perfect in every way.

Your Confirmation Information

12/21/2015 12:15:31 PM

Wounded Warrior Project®

We want to thank you for your generous donation to Wounded Warrior Project. Your gift will help injured warriors continue the long healing process and provide assistance to their caregivers and families. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery of your calendar.

Click to Find Out if Your Company Matches Gifts

Federal employees can sign-up for employee giving through the Combined Federal Campaign. The WWP CFC number is 11425.

Thank you again for your gift. This is a summary of the information you provided.

Your Information:

Name: William Ryan

Address: 336 Beebe Rd

Mineola, New York 11501

Email: billryan115@yahoo.com

Phone:

Contribution Summary:

Payment Amount: $550.00

Reference ID: 30104114

The full amount of your gift is tax-deductible under the Internal Revenue Code since Wounded Warrior Project Inc., a nonprofit organization under Section 501©(3), did not provide goods or services of value to you in consideration of your contribution.

Contact Information:

Please call 855.GIVE.WWP (855.448.3997), if you have any questions or concerns.

Does that suffice?

I am SOOO signing you up for magazine subscriptions to Poodles Monthly and Tiger Beat.

Yes, but after Shadroch and KPR collectively offered up donations of $1550 (or $1650) , I do not care what GPA records reflect.

Why is the book still listed on eBay? It's been claimed here.