• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Jan/Feb 2016 Auction

363 posts in this topic

Getting down to the wire.

I'm high bid on the one book I'm bidding on.

Fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Seems like very few of the books that attract much action sell to the person who was high bidder prior to live bidding, but ya nevah know!

Seems like very few of the books that attract much action sell to the person who was high bidder prior to live bidding, but ya nevah know!

It can happen when you're already at the book's value :)

Famous last words! :D

But, seriously, I hope you snag that book. :wishluck:

I will start bidding Thursday morn lol

Please bid up my books GAtor! :foryou:

which ones are yours (shrug)

:gossip: Apparently, the ones that currently have low prices

Here are the ones I have up in this auction. Its actually the first time I have consigned with them, fingers crossed they do ok. All are going up on the Saturday section though, which is no where near as sexy as the main sessions :(

http://comics.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=52+793+794+791+1893+792+2088+4294949108+4294966585&type=friend-consignorlive-notice

Here are the ones I have up in this auction. Its actually the first time I have consigned with them, fingers crossed they do ok. All are going up on the Saturday section though, which is no where near as sexy as the main sessions :(

http://comics.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=52+793+794+791+1893+792+2088+4294949108+4294966585&type=friend-consignorlive-notice

Those are nice books; they should generate interest.

I will start bidding Thursday morn lol

Please bid up my books GAtor! :foryou:

which ones are yours (shrug)

:gossip: Apparently, the ones that currently have low prices

Nice books for sale, good luck on the main session item(s) you may be after. :)

I'm fully expecting to get outbid, but you never know. My hidden max is in so it's out of my hands now.

I agree and I wouldn't worry about your books being in the Saturday auction -- seems as if nothing goes cheap on Heritage these days.

I agree and I wouldn't worry about your books being in the Saturday auction -- seems as if nothing goes cheap on Heritage these days.

This

I'm fully expecting to get outbid, but you never know. My hidden max is in so it's out of my hands now.

If it's really, really, really your max, then my advice is to skip the live bidding. I've had the cold resolution to maintain a "max" bid frequently melt in the hot sun of live bidding. :cry: