• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 on eBay....5 raw "NM/MT" copies at $39 each???

94 posts in this topic

http://m.ebay.com/itm/The-New-Mutants-98-Feb-1991-Marvel-1st-print-1st-Dead-Pool-and-Domino-/172070772539?nav=SEARCH

I bought 3 copies from this seller last night.....another 2 listings were listed, 5 copies per listing.

Just bought another 5 copies.

Spidey sense indicates this is too good to be true.

What say yee?

Check out his completed listings...

http://m.ebay.com/itm/The-New-Mutants-98-Feb-1991-Marvel-1st-print-1st-Dead-Pool-and-Domino-/172070772539?nav=SEARCH

I bought 3 copies from this seller last night.....another 2 listings were listed, 5 copies per listing.

Just bought another 5 copies.

Spidey sense indicates this is too good to be true.

What say yee?

Check out his completed listings...

suckers.jpg

Please tell me you are joking? You can't possibly be that gullible? Lets see the clues here. Stock image, no prior sales or feedback, for sale at a fraction of the value and shipping from China. Yeah, what could go wrong. :facepalm:

Well, there is the chance that the seller has no idea what he's doing.

Worst case scenario, I contact eBay/Paypal and have to file a chargeback.

In that case, Paypal will side in my favor so I will only lose out on time.....there is literally no gamble here as far as getting Paypal to side in my favor.

I guess, but it seems like there would be a lot better ways to spend ones time and money. Whatever works for you though. Scams only work because there are always greedy people that see quick buck.

What a waste of time.

Right.

The time spent to get a chargeback wouldn't be a big deal.

The odds are that it is a scam but if it is, Paypal has safegaurds in place so that's a moot point.

If it's not a scam, I've got a stack of 8 NM 98's for peanuts.

Well, there is the chance that the seller has no idea what he's doing.

Worst case scenario, I contact eBay/Paypal and have to file a chargeback.

In that case, Paypal will side in my favor so I will only lose out on time.....there is literally no gamble here as far as getting Paypal to side in my favor.

oh there is definitely someone here who has no idea what he is doing