• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 on eBay....5 raw "NM/MT" copies at $39 each???

94 posts in this topic

Yeah.....I know.

However, Paypal will have me covered in any event

For all intensive purposes, lets keep track of how long it actually takes to get your money back. My guess would be Feb 15th.

I'd be interested to know how this follows through and the steps and time involved.

Yeah.....I know.

For all intensive purposes, lets keep track of how long it actually takes to get your money back. My guess would be Feb 15th.

I'd be interested to know how this follows through and the steps and time involved.

I would, too. For all intents and purposes.

Yeah.....I know.

I would, too. For all intents and purposes.

:sorry:

Yup ...this might show up in the mail

FD90740F-4599-4F32-AAA5-8EC4EB220AF3.jpg

The listing product identifier had the info for the 1st print, as did the description.

A seller could send a reprint...or a copy of Newsweek.

In that event, Paypal would have me covered 100%.

I think you're missing the point that the seller will still get your money and it will encourage others to pull the same; or worse this one to continuw. So next time you do get worked over on an Ebay deal by a scammer and lose out, you can look right in the mirror...

just saying...