• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It may be dreck (from a money standpoint), but I love it!!!

110 posts in this topic

Valiant's Eternal Warrior.

One of the few books that, post-Unity, remained solid reading material - as did Shadowman.

Peter David's entire run on Hulk.

Animal Man #1-26.

Marvels.

Astro City.

Detective Comics #613.

Love them all, but will especially cast another vote for David's Hulk run. When he and Keown were at the top of their game during the Pantheon arc...damn that was fun.

..Also like Mike Grell's - Jon Sable...I like the stories a lot. All issues raw are next to nothing.

Yeah, I got a #1-41 run in HG in a collection buy that I'm apparently going to have to pay someone to take! lol

NEXUS

x1000000

Mind boggling that this series is practically worthless

Some day there will be a Nexus movie. Just wait.

A cosmic hit man? Come on its a natural.

X-Men series written by John Byrne.

Wolverine, especially the earlier stories leading up to Origins.

Rogues 1st appearance in Avengers Annual 10. Think I may still have a reading copy somewhere.

X-23, Target X and some of her previous mini series. Just getting into the New Wolverine series.

And I used to really like Sleepwalker though I can't fully remember the story now.

Vol 1 of Moon Knight the early 80's except for #1 and #29 in very high grade the rest of the 38 issue run can be had pretty cheap. Great stories and art to me anyway.

What's the deal with #29?

Werewolf By Night appearance with superimposed Universal Monsters photo cover, over Frank Miller cover art.

-

Scratch that.......Just checked to make sure of that issue number and the U.M. cover is not #29.

I have no idea what is up with #29, other than that it is an all black cover.

But there are a few other MK issues in that run with all black cover backgrounds so....???