• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's been 60 YEARS...show us your books from 1956!
1 1

273 posts in this topic

With all due respect to Mr. Moore or anyone in the tundra!

Many contend the Silver Age began in 1956 with Showcase #4. Whether I agree or not, '56 seems too late for a GA Forum thread so why not get the ball rolling here? Marvel/Atlas makes up the bulk of my collection so here's the multi-genre kickoff:

Westerns!

GW37.jpg

I'm on board! XLNT suggestion and XLNT idea for a thread here on Silver! :headbang:

I've been waiting a for the right year thread to share these.

Showcase%205%208_%20FRONT_OW_zpsnfu2o7wr.jpg

Fantastic! :applause:

Many contend the Silver Age began in 1956 with Showcase #4. Whether I agree or not, '56 seems too late for a GA Forum thread so why not get the ball rolling here? Marvel/Atlas makes up the bulk of my collection so here's the multi-genre kickoff:

Westerns!

GW37.jpg

I'm on board! XLNT suggestion and XLNT idea for a thread here on Silver! :headbang:

Likewise. (thumbs u On board and checking to see what I have from 56.

SUPS_103_zpsiwtohtrn.jpg

Westerns!

GW37.jpg

Likewise. (thumbs u On board and checking to see what I have from 56.

SUPS_103_zpsiwtohtrn.jpg

Great book, Dale. I love that time period for Superman Family books. Such an innocent time comparably.