• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w Adventure/Adventure Comics and Suspense Comics

38 posts in this topic

NA 26 is also a delight, but Sweet Christmas, that 24!

Easily my favorite Flessel.

It's difficult to see in the scan, but the intricate detail of the artwork on the 24 is extraordinary. The dramatic coloring is also striking. For these reasons, it may be my favorite NA cover as well.

160622.jpg

Yep, Suspense 8 is a great one. Suspense 3 has long been the super gem of the run but all the issues are good, and tough to find in any condition approaching high grade.

Well, if you can't afford Suspense 3 which is not surprising given it's stratospheric price, you could always try for a Suspense 1 which might be seen as a poor man's version and a possible prototype for Suspense 3. hm

It's difficult to see in the scan, but the intricate detail of the artwork on the 24 is extraordinary. The dramatic coloring is also striking. For these reasons, it may be my favorite NA cover as well.

160622.jpg

I agree.

NA24Church.jpg

160622.jpg

I agree.

NA24Church.jpg

(worship)(worship) One for each!