• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Michael Lamm said:

I ordered the Virgin CGC SS series. There is so many exclusives coming out now it's hard to keep track of them all. I don't even know what I have coming anymore lol

There was no 9.8 guarantee with these, right? Just double signed CGC S/S? 

1 minute ago, MDR123 said:

1 minute ago, MDR123 said:

Yea no guarantee just double signed on the back of the book with a special space created for the sigs. Hopefully most come back 9.8

On 7/21/2017 at 6:33 AM, Dwitkin82 said:

Ive heard rumors that Dougs Dell'Otto opp books are graded and on their way!!

Fingers crossed I got a 9.8 on my Trinity....and that he signed where I wanted and in the right color pen......LOL

Mine not getting pressed are shipped from CGC...should be here Monday. Those 6 all hit 9.8s. All Venom #2-4 virgin covers. 

5 minutes ago, Califelix said:

Mine not getting pressed are shipped from CGC...should be here Monday. Those 6 all hit 9.8s. All Venom #2-4 virgin covers. 

Are these the March or April ones?

3 hours ago, Polirer said:

Awesome! mine were April too. Ok hoping to see mine soon!

What was the date in April ? I wonder because I dropped off a book for the dell'otto signing on April first at a con and I was told mine was pushed to August... part of me hopes that my book is at cgc right now and I don't know about it hahaha Maybe there was a deadline that I did not know about lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/21/2017 at 9:27 AM, kevhtx said:

He did one in February/April timeframe. Maybe its that one. I guess if the books were sent then and the signing happened in April, they were sent to CGC and now back? I don't know.

I think that this is my answer.....