• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

What's the price? I think last I saw was like $1,500?

I think the last one that sold was the Harley Quinn someone posted a few messages ago. Auction style and sold for $1,875

Regarding mine tho, I was just kidding/exaggerating about selling; it's one of my favorite pieces. :insane: 

2 hours ago, ebtorres said:

I think the last one that sold was the Harley Quinn someone posted a few messages ago. Auction style and sold for $1,875

Regarding mine tho, I was just kidding/exaggerating about selling; it's one of my favorite pieces. :insane: 

Would you mind posting it again ? :shy:

-J.

5 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

For $2k I think I'd want to have the image made to order a bit.  :insane:

-J.

In fairness, I paid about a quarter of that. :bigsmile:

7 hours ago, obsidian00 said:

There was a recent commission opportunity for London Comic Con for about 1500 Euro.   Again, it was explicitly stated no comic blanks but 11"X 17".  Only 6 slots.... which were sold in seconds.

Example of the type being offered:

19424304_1126574317486894_6406913779366265845_n.jpg

Yeah i set the wrong alert on my phone i forgot that they were based in the UK and i didn't get in on that opp.

1 hour ago, Michael Lamm said:

Diamond just released the cover art for the 1:25 Dell otto Spider-Men II #2. Awesome cover I will have to add to my collection 

IMG_5437.JPG

Is the release August? Do you know the date?

5 minutes ago, Dwitkin82 said:

Ive heard rumors that Dougs Dell'Otto opp books are graded and on their way!!

Fingers crossed I got a 9.8 on my Trinity....and that he signed where I wanted and in the right color pen......LOL

Do you mean the August signing?somehow? lol or was there an earlier signing this year ??? 

46 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Do you mean the August signing?somehow? lol or was there an earlier signing this year ??? 

He did one in February/April timeframe. Maybe its that one. I guess if the books were sent then and the signing happened in April, they were sent to CGC and now back? I don't know.

I have books going to him for August that haven't been sent yet. I don't think that deadline has been set yet, but Ill ask him as soon as SDCC is over. He is swamped right now.