• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Drill423 said:

So does this mean if we pre-ordered our virgin Variant when first available that this is what we are getting?  Or is it a seperate virgin variant now available? 

Two virgins available full color and b&w

13 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Two virgins available full color and b&w

So if the set (Full color, B&W and the original marketed Virgin) was all purchased, the B&W of that set is the newly red hued virgin shown here? 

Both the B&W and the Color virgins are really sweet, I'm not sure which one I like better... I'm leaning towards the full color virgin - the art is fantastic, but so is the colors! 

Wow, those are sweet books.

4 minutes ago, MDR123 said:

So if the set (Full color, B&W and the original marketed Virgin) was all purchased, the B&W of that set is the newly red hued virgin shown here? 

Set color with trade dress, b&w virgin with red hue, color virgin, plus you would need to purchase the cgc ss too

Edited by Polirer

4 minutes ago, CKinTO said:

Both the B&W and the Color virgins are really sweet, I'm not sure which one I like better... I'm leaning towards the full color virgin - the art is fantastic, but so is the colors! 

Wow, those are sweet books.

Glad you like I'll let Hank know.

On 8/21/2017 at 10:56 AM, Polirer said:

So question for all... do I leave the ASM 667 as is blue label, have Stan Lee sign, have Dell'Otto sign, or have both Stan and Dell'Otto sign?

I'd leave it Blue.

2 hours ago, Drill423 said:

So does this mean if we pre-ordered our virgin Variant when first available that this is what we are getting?  Or is it a seperate virgin variant now available? 

Two virgin covers full color and now this b&w

4 hours ago, Nino_013 said:

Theres some good ones coming out of lscc tho (photos courtesy of scotts collectables fb page)

FB_IMG_1503762162576.jpg

FB_IMG_1503762182208.jpg

FB_IMG_1503762189649.jpg

FB_IMG_1503762207880.jpg

FB_IMG_1503762201392.jpg

"Good ones" doesn't do those justice! Great stuff from Dell'Otto! Thanks for sharing.