• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

:D Thanks guys. After some thought, I've opted to not get it signed and decided to leave it blue for now.

Random Question: If you owned one and decided to list it on feebay right now, would you list it as an auction or BIN w/B.O. option?

:D Thanks guys. After some thought, I've opted to not get it signed and decided to leave it blue for now.

Random Question: If you owned one and decided to list it on feebay right now, would you list it as an auction or BIN w/B.O. option?

In a few weeks, I am planning to post my Superman/Batman #7 French CGC 9.8 SS as an auction with a starting price of $0.99 :o

In a few weeks, I am planning to post my Superman/Batman #7 French CGC 9.8 SS as an auction with a starting price of $0.99 :o

hm

:o

Good luck! I hope it sets a new record! (thumbs u

I will save you the eBay trouble and just give you the .99 now

Im just that kindda guy

hm

With Dell'Otto's recent success, I'd think it'd be 'safe' to do a .99 auction and let her rip.

Jerome

Hey there!

I'm new here and just wanted share my asm 667 Dell'Otto variant that I recently had graded. You guys have some great stuff! Hope to have an amazing collection like you guys someday. :)

asm667-3.jpg

Hey there!

I'm new here and just wanted share my asm 667 Dell'Otto variant that I recently had graded. You guys have some great stuff! Hope to have an amazing collection like you guys someday. :)

asm667-3.jpg

Welcome to the boards. Good luck building your collection.

Hey there!

asm667-3.jpg

Damn Sano, that really is a hell of an introduction. (worship) First 9.8 someone has been able to pull on one of those in nearly two years (or was it previously graded that you cracked to get signed?).

Would love to hear the story behind your copy.

-J.

:o 1st post is one of two graded of the most hard to find variants out there?!

hm

Whats the other one?

Jerome

Hey there!

asm667-3.jpg

Damn Sano, that really is a hell of an introduction. (worship) First 9.8 someone has been able to pull on one of those in nearly two years (or was it previously graded that you cracked to get signed?).

Would love to hear the story behind your copy.

-J.

Me too. Great book man! It takes some real stones to get that book signed.

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

hm

Whats the other one?

Jerome

I think he's talking about the other 9.8 SS (the Dan Slott signed copy).

-J.

Dan Slott is the other one?!

36975944_zpsiu6h0udx.jpg

hm

Whats the other one?

Jerome

-J.

36975944_zpsiu6h0udx.jpg

lol Yeah. Sold way back in 2012 for $667. :insane:

-J.

hm

Whats the other one?

Jerome

-J.

36975944_zpsiu6h0udx.jpg

Whats wrong with the Dan Slott sig? (shrug)

Jerome