• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I'm debating if I should pick a pink Harley up now or do you it's thing it will continue to decline in price?

Thats the million hundred dollar question. Right now the market is heavy supply. I got in too early and I thought the timing was okay, but copies keep coming to market. Either people changed their mind and unloaded or it was a secret that everyone knew from the start.

I'd say wait it out until a smaller number of books are available and then make a decision, I don't think the clock is against you on the book so I'd say wait it out for now? (shrug)

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

I'm debating if I should pick a pink Harley up now or do you it's thing it will continue to decline in price?

I bet it'll start to stabilize soon. It went from $800 to about $350 for a 9.8. My guess is it won't go much lower than $300 for a 9.8. It was an insane pump and dump issue that's for sure, but it's still a beautiful piece.

Edited by Tnexus

Its all downhill from here

Strike while the iron is still luke warm is my 2c

Sell! Sell! Sell! for what would still be a pretty decent profit.

Just a reminder that the Dell'Otto Justice League vs Suicide Squad variants go on sale at noon today.

Just got mine... Woohoo! Can't wait to see the final image?!

Same here. I hate buying blind but with Dell'Otto I feel pretty safe.

I bet it'll start to stabilize soon. It went from $800 to about $350 for a 9.8. My guess is it won't go much lower than $300 for a 9.8. It was an insane pump and dump issue that's for sure, but it's still a beautiful piece.

Actually, this is inaccurate. More of supply vs. demand in the strictest sense this time around. Book was released, people gobbled it up. I held off thinking they may release more at NYCC, which they ultimately did. Quite the difference though between a pump/dump and this scenario.

How much do you want to bet the LaMole Campbell cover comes out at another con? I'm guessing Marvel has boxes of it to unleash at a future con. They released LaMole variants at Megacon last year, they may do it again.

I'm actually a bit surprised that the JL vs SS Ultra Rare variant set is still available. Didn't the last set sell out in less than 15 minutes? This is going on an hour and half. If that's true, doesn't look good for after market value...id assume..could be wrong, never know