• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Panels of Original Art in Your Collection

117 posts in this topic

I don't want to spend the time cropping this image but the bottom middle panel "Unorthodox... Economic... Revenge" has always been a favorite of mine. Although the following panels "Hssss" also cracks me up. I love the way Dave does his word balloons. But the rain is so well drawn you can almost feel wet when reading it.

C31_14.jpg

You're absolutely right about the rain. It's almost uncomfortable to look at.

Merry F*****g Christmas and the episode where Buddy meets Jay were two of the most profound things I read as a kid. This panel stuck with me as much as anything else in comics.

panel%20bagge_zps2trymkao.jpg

Killer Wrightson

Wrightson%20COD%204_zps3fqywbrj.jpg

Nino at his best

panel%20nino_zps6n9fmezs.jpg

More great Wrightson, check out the lighting on the guy in the foreground

ST%205_29%20bottom_zpsepc2fud6.jpg

And el maestro

panel%20heath%20a_zpso07lyari.jpg

Loved this panel from the Blaze of Glory Mini Series. The series took an alternate look at the Marvel Western Heroes. Bottom panel featuring Two Gun Kid, Outlaw Kid, Kid Colt & Rawhide Kid.

panel.jpg

I have a few others, but scans are on the home computer...and the ones that USED TO ME MINE :frustrated: are all listed in Gene's posts. lol

Panel that was burned into my brain reading "Kraven's Last Hunt" for the first time....

asm293p2%20panel_zpslij9o1zo.jpg

Reading it for the first time this was the panel that told me The Killing Joke was going to be a "different" than most comics....Joker straight up murders this guy....

KJ%20Page%2010%20Large2%20panel_zpsckiz5mth.jpg

One of my top two-all time favorite Superman stories (tied with the two part "Whatever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow") this page from Annual 11 "For the Man Who Has Everything" really stuck with me...great story.

Sup%20Ann%201%20page%205023%20panel_zpsrlq3ccu4.jpg

Then, well, this one....

Gaze%20Large%20panel_zps6y5nzsce.jpg

I thought I should provide a better image since the other sucked so bad. Since it's under glass this is the best I can do.

PV%20Slave_zpsunl255re.jpg

And here's a companion piece - the detail on the clothing is unbelievable but the image of the two adventurers, to me, defines the strip.

PV%20Gawain_zpsqmiwvw71.jpg

I thought I should provide a better image since the other sucked so bad. Since it's under glass this is the best I can do.

PV%20Slave_zpsunl255re.jpg

And here's a companion piece - the detail on the clothing is unbelievable but the image of the two adventurers, to me, defines the strip.

PV%20Gawain_zpsqmiwvw71.jpg

I like :applause: