• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 128

235 posts in this topic

One of the things that is the most fun about the March Madness Tournament is watching who advances with the lowest score and who loses with the highest score. As Scott Van Pelt would say, I have seen some bad bad beats in the past.

One of the things that is the most fun about the March Madness Tournament is watching who advances with the lowest score and who loses with the highest score. As Scott Van Pelt would say, I have seen some bad bad beats in the past.

Those are brutal!

Someone got all four correct.

Toro. Gotta be Toro

There are two with all four correct, Toro and me :gossip:lol

Wonder if the majority of the guesses have been submitted yet?

I am going to catch up with entering grades and I'll let you know.

About 35% to 40% of the grades are in.

The large scans were small for me... Half the size of your small scans which I had to grade from.

I tried clearing my cache, which didn't help. I then turned off my cache completely (in Safari) and I got the large scans.

But BUTM's response to my grades leaves me thinking that I might have been better grading with my eyes closed.