• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 64

234 posts in this topic

yikes - I got killed. That's what I get for doing this on a iphone while boarding a plane

I hear you. I actually graded the my OT book on my iPhone while saving our family cat from a burning house. :jokealert:

I think i lost anyway but how did I end up with -20? Or is that supposed to be 20?But I count 28, either way still didn't get er done.

I hammered ST and the Star Wars way to hard. I thought there was some gunk on the Star Wars cover.

Well as they say there is always next year.

I think i lost anyway but how did I end up with -20? Or is that supposed to be 20?But I count 28, either way still didn't get er done.

I hammered ST and the Star Wars way to hard. I thought there was some gunk on the Star Wars cover.

I didn't enter your grades. My mistake.

Here's are the results:

flash_zpslids6wbs.jpg

It was a big gamble giving this book a 7.0 because I thought it was an 8.0 but thought that tear on the back could hammer the grade.

Saved by the bell. Live to fight another day.

Good match Dark Knight

Well done. It was a tough book to grade. :applause:

I didn't enter you grades. My mistake.

Here's are you results:

flash_zpslids6wbs.jpg

Thanks!

FOR CGC POST

canickus 39-3 [52]

Amazing Spidey 24-8 [45]

Toro 14-9 [95]

Paddy_McShillihan 13-11 [57]

YESSSS!

Won the round with the lowest winning score in the round. My reward is Toro in the next round. Toro is coming off two perfect games after apparently trying to grade the seeding round books by using only his fingertips "braille-style" on his computer screen.

so%20youre%20telling_zps2zypab8s.jpg