• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 64

234 posts in this topic

by three!!! good tourney. its one of those times a different opponent would have helped!

Great game you had me worried :shy:

Congrats iceman. I had the last three books as coin flips (3.0/3.5, 9.4/9.6, 9.4/9.6) and I picked the wrong side of the flip all three times.

Congratulations to toro for his second consecutive perfect round. :applause:

yea (thumbs u

Seriously. First time It has happened since I have been running the March Madness Tournament.

(worship)

Congratulations to toro for his second consecutive perfect round. :applause:

yea (thumbs u

I must have changed those first two grades about a dozen times before I sent them in. I figured I would be close on the other 2.

I do not know if TGH has much to worry about - I bombed the 1st round ( I would probably be gone without the bye) - with

HT: 5.0

ST: 3.5

STW: 9.6

S-W: 9.2Q

lucked out with the last set

Haunted:6.0

ST:3.5

Star Wars:9.6

Spider-Woman: 9.4

but scary - if I had submitted the 1st round scores this round - I would have had more points.......

:ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez:

I thought CGC takes off a point or so for heavy dust shadows. I had the 1st books as a 4.5 and took off the point which was not a good idea.