• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

I see the support for zack the hack to spend another 250 million dollars plus overwhelming... See my point... Nobody on the boards wants this guy to be in charge of the dc universe and spend 275 million on jla....

They should stick to the original choice of George Miller who just did mad max fury road... Now that. Is what I am talking about...according to box office mojo man of steel cost 225 mil and bat v super 250 mil that is 475 million dollars for what?

I have to agree, George Miller would be an excellent choice. He may be the best action film director alive today. Fury Road is arguably the best of the Mad Max films and given the elapsed time between the last Gibson film and this one, the accomplishment was phenomenal.

With George overseeing the JLA project I'd probably be in line opening day. (thumbs u

Really we're going to have to change the title of this thread to:

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A CAT

;)

Just wait 'til May 6th when the thread title will be CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR THE CAT'S MEOW! :baiting:

A CAT'S MEOW IS WORSE THAN ITS BITE!

:baiting:

Fury Road is arguably the best of the Mad Max films

Not even close. The Road Warrior by a country mile

Both are great.. Both classic and should not be mentioned in the same breath with bat v super

Both are great.. Both classic and should not be mentioned in the same breath with bat v super

:gossip: My same breath rankings:

(1 being best):

1. Batman vs. Superman

2. Road Warrior

3. Fury Road (oh wait, I haven't even seen that one yet. But what the heck, that shouldn't deter me from talking about it).

:jokealert:

Wasn't Fury Road the one that had the entire plot being drive from point A to point B then return to point A?

The one where the main character Mad Max was upstaged by the female costar?

The one where the car designs were "borrowed" from the old PlayStation game "Twisted Metal"?

I'll need a couple more bong hits to sit through another one of his movies again. :insane:

Wasn't Fury Road the one that had the entire plot being drive from point A to point B then return to point A?

The one where the car designs were "borrowed" from the old PlayStation game "Twisted Metal"?

I'll need a couple more bong hits to sit through another one of his movies again. :insane:

Fury Road suffered from an absence of plot, -script, characterisation and context. It was one long chase which amounted to little more than a 100 minute rock video.

Road Warrior was a decent film but it was still a pulpy genre piece.

Claiming that it was a vastly better film than BVS is ludicrous.

I am saying this to no one specific contributor.

People are different. They have different opinions.

I have my opinions. Others have theirs.

What I do not understand is why some people think that their opinion is the ONLY one? Or the only RIGHT one? Or that others SHOULD have the same opinion as they do?

Huh? Say what?

What I do not understand is why some people think that their opinion is the ONLY one? Or the only RIGHT one? Or that others SHOULD have the same opinion as they do?

You must be new here. It's par for the course around these parts

Fury Road suffered from an absence of plot, -script, characterisation and context. It was one long chase which amounted to little more than a 100 minute rock video.

And still made far more sense than the critics have found in BvS. Fury Road garnered more Oscar nods than most of the other contenders at this year's Academy Awards and a nomination for George Miller. At least it got from point A to point B and back, had strong female co-star who didn't require saving every five minutes and less twisted metal than what was left after Superman's urban renewal efforts. Also, George Miller's Fury Road appeared to be more bong friendly than Batfleck & Supe's Debbie-downer.

Of coarse, that's just my opinion having only seen the Cliffnotes version of BvS, but I did pay to see Fury Road and came away satisfied. :headbang:

You must be new here. It's par for the course around these parts

As you very well know, I am not new.

It's just that I've finally said something about it.

I actually enjoyed watching Fury Road once when it came out.

For me it was a mindless popcorn movie which is what I expected and it was a good way to kill a couple hours one afternoon.

I have no interest in rewatching it anytime soon though.

SvB has it flaws but I could probably rewatch it again at some point so there's the difference for me. Big screen Wonder Woman bumps SvB up for me to see it (her) again.

Hollywood critics are struggling to remain relevant in the age of social media (and failing).

Edited by Nerv

I actually enjoyed watching Fury Road once when it came out.

For me it was a mindless popcorn movie which is what I expected and it was a good way to kill a couple hours one afternoon.

I have no interest in rewatching it anytime soon though.

SvB has it flaws but I could probably rewatch it again at some point so there's the difference for me. Big screen Wonder Woman bumps SvB up for me to see it (her) again.

Here, let me save you $10 and and an hour and a half wait... ;)

wonder-woman.jpg

Road Warrior was a decent film but it was still a pulpy genre piece.

Claiming that it was a vastly better film than BVS is ludicrous.

I tell what is lucdicrous... Bat v super winning 4 or 5 academy awards like fury road

Of coarse that $20.00 will buy you better seats.

ba126a315b65f967c6fb18558f8dab44c1b37d90.jpeg

And you have waiters ready to serve you restaurant style food and alcohol in the 21 and up showings.

ad41661a6195c9b25f16a5b7df3274bcd08d2853.jpeg

No Cinepolis in Texas?