• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Final

98 posts in this topic

Congrats on a great contest Blowup. You run a class event.

Congrats to the Lord Rahl, stellar grading, and to all the other combatants for a hard fought contest.

Please check out the prize thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=9249281&Searchpage=1&Main=403276&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post9249281

if anyone wants to slide in a last minute prize please do, picking begins at 6 p.m tonight

Incredible tournament. My 1st one and lots of fun. Toro was definitely the heavy favorite going in but looks like he used up his perfect 95's and had nothing left for the final. LordRahl saved his best for the last 3 rounds and finished the final with a flourish (another 90).

Thanks BUTM and sckao!!

Another March Madness Tournament concludes with only a few hiccups.

Thanks to NostalgicAttic for letting me run this contest.

Thanks to sckao for handling the spreadsheets and brackets. It gets smoother each year.

Thanks to all 107 contestants. It was fun chatting with you via PM and throwing random emoticons at you. :P

Thanks to thehumantorch for overseeing the prize thread.

Congratulations to LordRahl for the win! Many, many strong rounds. :applause:

Hope this was a fun Tournament for everyone. I tried to make the books as fair and fun as possible. Thought the two repeating rounds (Haunted) was a nice twist.

Only eleven more months until the next one!

Another March Madness Tournament concludes with only a few hiccups.

Thanks to NostalgicAttic for letting me run this contest.

Thanks to sckao for handling the spreadsheets and brackets. It gets smoother each year.

Thanks to all 107 contestants. It was fun chatting with you via PM and throwing random emoticons at you. :P

Thanks to thehumantorch for overseeing the prize thread.

Congratulations to LordRahl for the win! Many, many strong rounds. :applause:

Hope this was a fun Tournament for everyone. I tried to make the books as fair and fun as possible. Thought the two repeating rounds (Haunted) was a nice twist.

Only eleven more months until the next one!

wait - the emoticons were random?????

:shy:

big thanks for all the hard work

what was the grade for the "unfair"( not used) book?????

It was a great contest and a real blow to be eliminated early but I'm just determined to get even beter at grading.

You run a wonderful grading contest Christian (worship)

for everyone that makes this happen :applause: