• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 168 5.5 Blue No Reserve Auction

107 posts in this topic

i messaged simply asking is this legit here is the reply

LEGIT 0

You can buy it from me for $4000. I can insure you that it is in good condition, like new . Anyway you will have 14 days to inspect and test it with money back guarantee (if you don't like it you can send it back and get your money back). I can ship in by UPS and in 2 days this item will be in your home. If you are interested and ready to buy please confirm your full name and shipping address so i can forward it to eBay for your invoice and schedule the shipping

- kjraml

:roflmao: Whoever wins this book is a clown

i messaged simply asking is this legit here is the reply

LEGIT 0

You can buy it from me for $4000. I can insure you that it is in good condition, like new . Anyway you will have 14 days to inspect and test it with money back guarantee (if you don't like it you can send it back and get your money back). I can ship in by UPS and in 2 days this item will be in your home. If you are interested and ready to buy please confirm your full name and shipping address so i can forward it to eBay for your invoice and schedule the shipping

- kjraml

:roflmao: Whoever wins this book is a clown

I messaged him as well to see if I could pick it up in person and got the same message back !

Wasn't the previous listing pulled?

Must have been I can't find it listed as completed. I know it had quite a few bids. No sure what people are thinking to bid on a high dollar auction with no seller history or feedback. doh!