• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 168 5.5 Blue No Reserve Auction

107 posts in this topic

If somebody would just do the same and "break the dam" with a flood of tec 69's id be extremely happy :)

lol I was thinking the same thing, not a rare book either, I've had 3 and sold them all, wish I still had them.

+1

I regret selling mine as well - it was a really nice copy

Final price with no more bids the last day was $9100. I was thinking it might have got one or 2 more last minute bids but I think the sell cant complain with that result.

Weird thing happened on this one. Second time it's happened to me on eBay. I was literally watching the clock go down the last two minutes of the auction anticipating one or two last

Minute bids like you referenced, and it went from 24 seconds to sold. Second time it's happened to me selling on eBay. The first time someone messaged me and said they were trying to enter a last minute bid the final 15 seconds and it wouldn't let them. I'm still

Very pleased with the result but would love to know what the hell happened.

Final price with no more bids the last day was $9100. I was thinking it might have got one or 2 more last minute bids but I think the sell cant complain with that result.

Weird thing happened on this one. Second time it's happened to me on eBay. I was literally watching the clock go down the last two minutes of the auction anticipating one or two last

Minute bids like you referenced, and it went from 24 seconds to sold. Second time it's happened to me selling on eBay. The first time someone messaged me and said they were trying to enter a last minute bid the final 15 seconds and it wouldn't let them. I'm still

Very pleased with the result but would love to know what the hell happened.

I've had that happen to a couple of my auctions. Maybe you should try sniping in the last 30 seconds instead of 10. It's worked for me in the past.

I thought it might have a chance for 10K or somewhat close to that. Im hoping you didnt lose any money on a glitch like that this time around. I now know approximately what to price my 6.0 when Im ready to sell it! lol

We shall see how the 7.5 winds up or if anyone bits on the 4.5 or 6.0 that are listed at near ludicrous speed prices.

I thought it might have a chance for 10K or somewhat close to that. Im hoping you didnt lose any money on a glitch like that this time around. I now know approximately what to price my 6.0 when Im ready to sell it! lol

We shall see how the 7.5 winds up or if anyone bits on the 4.5 or 6.0 that are listed at near ludicrous speed prices.

I'm really curious to see how those pan out as well. I'd be surprised if that 7.5 went for much more than its at currently. I'm thinking 13-13500ish for that one. I don't think the 5.0 with the 9k starting bid is gonna get much action at all with such a high starting price.

I'm really curious to see how those pan out as well. I'd be surprised if that 7.5 went for much more than its at currently. I'm thinking 13-13500ish for that one. I don't think the 5.0 with the 9k starting bid is gonna get much action at all with such a high starting price.

Maybe the under bidder will snap it up?

I was watching also. Looks like it might be this years MF 73 from last year. We shall see if these prices hold up over the next 6-9 months.

I was offered more for my 7.5 ...admittedly mine "looks" the grade lol

There is a 7.5 right now on ebay on open auction.

Seller has 1 feedback and posted three small pics.

Do you think it's legit?

That was my first question. Seems like only thing ever listed.

i messaged simply asking is this legit here is the reply

LEGIT 0

You can buy it from me for $4000. I can insure you that it is in good condition, like new . Anyway you will have 14 days to inspect and test it with money back guarantee (if you don't like it you can send it back and get your money back). I can ship in by UPS and in 2 days this item will be in your home. If you are interested and ready to buy please confirm your full name and shipping address so i can forward it to eBay for your invoice and schedule the shipping

- kjraml