• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

Ezra Miller Batman Vs. Superman Flash Revealed

sFJSuuD.jpg

Images revealing a close look at Ezra Miller as The Flash from Batman Vs. Superman have hit the net. A user on reddit posted pics.

The scene featured what is thought to have been either an alternate universe Flash or a Flash from the future (or both) reaching out to Bruce Wayne to warn and tell him to form the Justice League.

"Bruce! Listen to me now! It's Lois! Lois Lane! She's the key! Am I too soon?! I'm too soon! You were right about him! You've always been right about him! Fear him! Find us bruce! You have to find us!"

The Flash costume used in the scene seems to resemble The Flash from Injustice: Gods Among Us. Maybe Elseworlds, as well.

So what the hell is that with his hair? I can see it's all long and flowing.....but is it coming out of the top of his cowl as well? Is that just like a mask in the front with hair popping out of the top? What's with the moustache?

Let's take Superman next and put him in a leisure suit with a sombrero. How about Aquaman in a smoking jacket with a big sherlock holmes pipe? Then we can put Batman in a footsie pajamas bunny-suit. Green lantern will not be green, he'll be pink with polka dots and have a long ZZ-top beard. Lastly, Wonder woman will be wearing a phallic codpiece and a stove-pipe hat.

Have you up the look of heroes enough yet Snyder/WB/DC machine?

Jeezus.

So what the hell is that with his hair? I can see it's all long and flowing.....but is it coming out of the top of his cowl as well? Is that just like a mask in the front with hair popping out of the top? What's with the moustache?

Let's take Superman next and put him in a leisure suit with a sombrero. How about Aquaman in a smoking jacket with a big sherlock holmes pipe? Then we can put Batman in a footsie pajamas bunny-suit. Green lantern will not be green, he'll be pink with polka dots and have a long ZZ-top beard. Lastly, Wonder woman will be wearing a phallic codpiece and a stove-pipe hat.

Jeezus.

I'll have to go back and find a bootleg of the Flash dream appearance video, but I'm not sure that was his hair. It was more the time waves rushing over him as he fought through a 'tunnel'.

I could be wrong on that, as it was a fast and cloudy scene.

Jeezus.

I'll have to go back and find a bootleg of the Flash dream appearance video, but I'm not sure that was his hair. It was more the time waves rushing over him as he fought through a 'tunnel'.

I could be wrong on that, as it was a fast and cloudy scene.

Those still-frames pictured in the post are clear as day......it's his hair man! Those aren't "time waves", more like wavy-hair. I think I'm going to smack my head into the wall a few times and knock myself unconscious.

Supposedly this is straight from Injustice: Gods Among Us, and he is covered in armor in order to further travel through the waves of time.

injustice_flash_alt_thumb_zpsc07c122d.jpg

But I do suggest beating the head against the wall - and posting pictures too.

:baiting:

Those still-frames pictured in the post are clear as day......it's his hair man! Those aren't "time waves", more like wavy-hair. I think I'm going to smack my head into the wall a few times and knock myself unconscious.

And...

45pzi4G.jpg

Ezra Miller post-filming Flash appearance.

But then again...maybe it is all wrong information.

Ezra Miller Batman Vs. Superman Flash Revealed

sFJSuuD.jpg

Images revealing a close look at Ezra Miller as The Flash from Batman Vs. Superman have hit the net. A user on reddit posted pics.

The scene featured what is thought to have been either an alternate universe Flash or a Flash from the future (or both) reaching out to Bruce Wayne to warn and tell him to form the Justice League.

"Bruce! Listen to me now! It's Lois! Lois Lane! She's the key! Am I too soon?! I'm too soon! You were right about him! You've always been right about him! Fear him! Find us bruce! You have to find us!"

The Flash costume used in the scene seems to resemble The Flash from Injustice: Gods Among Us. Maybe Elseworlds, as well.

Jeezus.

Funny because I commented about the mustache way back in the sup vs. batman thread and no one responded. Thought I was seeing things, but it clearly looked like a mustache in the film -- huge wtf.

I think I'm going to smack my head into the wall a few times and knock myself unconscious.

See Krighton... He might have something to calm you down...

Funny because I commented about the mustache way back in the sup vs. batman thread and no one responded. Thought I was seeing things, but it clearly looked like a mustache in the film -- huge wtf.

Wispy 'Tache Flash...?

Wispy 'Tache Flash...?

daff4062335b3c66b9bdaaa0ec909ec5.jpg

Wispy 'Tache Flash...?

daff4062335b3c66b9bdaaa0ec909ec5.jpg

Ezra!

It is a helmet! That was very clear.

Seriously, you thought that was hair - or was this a joke?

FLASH_BVS.jpg

Batman v Superman’s 3 Biggest WTF Moments Explained

He’s yelling at Bruce, and while much of it is hard to hear or understand, it seems that the Flash has either briefly travelled through time here to warn Batman about something, or he’s visiting from another dimension or another Earth -- as Flashes are wont to do. (That bright vortex thingee he’s arrived via is likely either the speed force, the cosmic treadmill, or a boom tube, which is also Darkseid/New Gods tech.) Miller’s costume in this scene seems more futuristic or battle-ready than the traditional Flash suit, and even has a helmet of some kind with a faceplate that opens and closes.

It seems like other people figured that out as well. Not just two board members.

(shrug)

The Flash Movie Costume May Be ‘Tech-Based’ To Avoid TV Show Comparisons

The-Flash-in-Injustice-Gods-Among-Us.jpg

Den of Geek is reporting that in the Flash movie, Allen will be wearing a “tech-based” suit that resembles armor. The intention with this move is to avoid any comparisons to the TV costume, which has won over fans. There will still most likely be viewers debating over which version is “better,” but it is a smart idea to go in a completely different direction as opposed to trying to replicate what’s shown on the TV series.

It’s plausible that Allen’s outfit from the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game will serve as the basis for inspiration when designing the movie suit. That costume certainly has a distinct look that fits the rumored description of an armored look. A variation of this would also fit aesthetically into the DC Expanded Universe, as the costumes worn by Superman (Henry Cavill), Batman (Ben Affleck), and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice all look like they’d be suitable for military applications. Arguably, the Flash might look out of place with a different style of costume.