• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2016 ECCC Sales Thread - 4 KIDS BB & JJ Exclusive Info

170 posts in this topic

DK III: Master Race 1 "I Like Comics" Exclusive

(DK III 9.8 Pre-Screen Subscribers are covered, additional qty below)

(4 available) 1 LEFT!

$5 raw NM+ or better (cover price)

$50 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

2E4E51E5-D469-4005-A81E-6AE31901D0B3_zps2swoykns.jpg

:takeit: if still available

These were Graffiti Exclusives from Wondercon a week and a half ago but they were limited to two per person each day.I had to cover my 9.8 pre-screens first - they had a few left so here they go. There's a number Three as well and I hope to have it up later once they open up the last case.

Print run is around 1000 on each of these as opposed to the larger print runs for the store level #1 exclusives.

Dark Knight III: Master Race 1 (5 available) 2 LEFT

$25 raw NM+ or better each

Bruce Lee: The Dragon Rises 1 ECCC exclusive

Limited to 200 by Frank Cho, colored by Nei Ruffino

(17 available) 4 LEFT!

$40 raw NM+ or better

$90 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

E68C6C94-9AC0-4B61-BF18-CF66E050DE48_zpsg7txajim.jpg

Ill take one 9.8 FT please. Thanks

(17 available) 4 LEFT!

$40 raw NM+ or better

$90 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

I'll drop another one off at CGC tomorrow - you're covered.

These were Graffiti Exclusives from Wondercon a week and a half ago but they were limited to two per person each day.I had to cover my 9.8 pre-screens first - they had a few left so here they go. There's a number Three as well and I hope to have it up later once they open up the last case.

Print run is around 1000 on each of these as opposed to the larger print runs for the store level #1 exclusives.

Dark Knight III: Master Race 1 (5 available) 2 LEFT

$25 raw NM+ or better each

You're good on both this and the "I like"

(17 available) 4 LEFT!

$40 raw NM+ or better

$90 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

I'll drop another one off at CGC tomorrow - you're covered.

Thanks BeachBum!

BeachBum Comics PSA -

Just to let everyone know, I believe in treating everyone kindly and respectfully - both you the buyer, other board members, publishers, dealers, and the artists/writers on the convention floor. I would never speak poorly of or talk down about anyone we work with - or engage with.

Thank you for your business and I look forward on continuing to provide outstanding customer service and high quality comic books - whether you like it raw or graded.

Peace out everyone.

BeachBum Comics PSA -

Just to let everyone know, I believe in treating everyone kindly and respectfully - both you the buyer, other board members, publishers, dealers, and the artists/writers on the convention floor. I would never speak poorly of or talk down about anyone we work with - or engage with.

Thank you for your business and I look forward on continuing to provide outstanding customer service and high quality comic books - whether you like it raw or graded.

Peace out everyone.

I would expect nothing more from you Dre !!!

Look at the little monster in his pic. Such a cutie Dre!!!!!

Thanks! She's giving you the "I smell something stinky in the sales forum" face in my profile pic lol

We love her a lot.

8da43926-5c5a-41a5-9a64-67a317c430be_zps5v4289js.jpg

Look at the little monster in his pic. Such a cutie Dre!!!!!

Thanks! She's giving you the "I smell something stinky in the sales forum" face in my profile pic lol

We love her a lot.

8da43926-5c5a-41a5-9a64-67a317c430be_zps5v4289js.jpg

Wait a minute, you sell us all 9.8's, but make 10's!! You are a lucky man!!!

BeachBum Comics PSA -

Peace out everyone.

Oh how I want to speak my peace about this Dre. :-) lol That's ok...good inside joke for you and I. ha ha

All "RAW" only orders that were paid Sunday through this morning have been SHIPPED!

If you have paid and not received a PM notice or tracking through PayPal that your package has shipped please contact me immediately.