• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2016 ECCC Sales Thread - 4 KIDS BB & JJ Exclusive Info

170 posts in this topic

Black Road 1 Image Expo Exclusive

Limited to 500 made

This book missed the Image Expo on Wednesday but finally came in today. There was a run on the remaining copies at the Image booth and last I checked early this afternoon there was about twenty left. I know nothing about the book but everybody was grabbing it.

(8 available) 7 LEFT!

$25 raw NM+ or better

$80 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

A86C01A9-946F-4EF6-B411-558E903238FD_zpscwjgars8.jpg

I will take it, black road $25 raw NM + or better.

All quantities updated. I double counted a 4 Kids purchase by accident so it looks like I still have two copies left - 9.8 candidates that can be purchased raw, graded, or SS.

Again, as always, everything in this thread is available raw or CGC 9.8, and 9.8 SS when sigs are available. All 9.8 subs are pulled from the same pre-screened raw copies.

All of my 9.8 subscribers for any title that may have an exclusive variant here have had their 9.8 copies pulled as well for submission.

Last call for any SS that may be available. I'll be doing the SS first thing in the morning and all 9.8 submissions will be dropped off at the CGC booth before I leave the show tomorrow evening.

Black Road 1 Image Expo Exclusive

Limited to 500 made

This book missed the Image Expo on Wednesday but finally came in today. There was a run on the remaining copies at the Image booth and last I checked early this afternoon there was about twenty left. I know nothing about the book but everybody was grabbing it.

(8 available) 5 LEFT!

$25 raw NM+ or better

$80 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

A86C01A9-946F-4EF6-B411-558E903238FD_zpscwjgars8.jpg

:takeit: x 1 raw NM+

Remaining SS that can be done at this show is complete....

I haven't seen my shadow all day... (shrug)

I shadowed you once today, then I got bored (thumbs u

You making it to SDCC this year?

Remaining SS that can be done at this show is complete....

I haven't seen my shadow all day... (shrug)

I shadowed you once today, then I got bored (thumbs u

You making it to SDCC this year?

Yep, working for Toon Tumblers, so I will shadow you again. :baiting:

Still stuff available, Bruce Lee, Black Panther, and others.

All remaining quantities in thread should be current.

Sitting down for a meal at the airport while I wait for my red-eye flight. I wil get to invoicing here shortly. I'll start shipping out raw only only orders tomorrow in order of payment as usual.

I'll be posting more info in this thread about upcoming stuff as well once I get through the invoicing.

Thanks everyone.