• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,136 posts in this topic

Hey buckos,

Seeing as I can no longer put up teaser headings in the WTB/WTS selling and buying forum, I'm sending out a heads up on this thread that starting tomorrow morning, I'll be posting some more war books for sale. The last sale I had went really well. I've had a lot of folks on the boards ask me about when the next one was on, and rather than send a bunch of PMs, I've decided to post a general heads-up here.

What's for sale? There will be VF and better BA OAAW and Sgt. Rock, some VF and better G.I. Combat dollar size books, some mid-grade SA Captain Storm, Our Fighting Forces and All American Men of War, and scattered BA copies of OFF, SSWS and Weird War. Might even throw a few Atlas books in there too, depending on if I can get to them. Probably won't have as many books (130+) books listed as last time, but there will be lots of good stuff and it will all be listed in the morning - won't be spreading it out over the week like last time, title by title. I'm still not sure exactly when, but I will post a 30 minute warning on this thread before the books post over in the selling thread.

I still haven't got all the lists together, as I will be pulling books, scanning and uploading most of the night. 'I'll Take it' will be getting priority, so get those trigger fingers ready.

Apologies for putting this message here, but I don't want to get my knuckles rapped by the arch.

Thanks fellas,

Shep

Hey buckos,

Seeing as I can no longer put up teaser headings in the WTB/WTS selling and buying forum, I'm sending out a heads up on this thread that starting tomorrow morning, I'll be posting some more war books for sale. The last sale I had went really well. I've had a lot of folks on the boards ask me about when the next one was on, and rather than send a bunch of PMs, I've decided to post a general heads-up here.

What's for sale? There will be VF and better BA OAAW and Sgt. Rock, some VF and better G.I. Combat dollar size books, some mid-grade SA Captain Storm, Our Fighting Forces and All American Men of War, and scattered BA copies of OFF, SSWS and Weird War. Might even throw a few Atlas books in there too, depending on if I can get to them. Probably won't have as many books (130+) books listed as last time, but there will be lots of good stuff and it will all be listed in the morning - won't be spreading it out over the week like last time, title by title. I'm still not sure exactly when, but I will post a 30 minute warning on this thread before the books post over in the selling thread.

I still haven't got all the lists together, as I will be pulling books, scanning and uploading most of the night. 'I'll Take it' will be getting priority, so get those trigger fingers ready.

Apologies for putting this message here, but I don't want to get my knuckles rapped by the arch.

Thanks fellas,

Shep

popcorn.gif Oh yeah baby! Loved your last sale, and am looking forward to this one

Hey buckos,

Thanks fellas,

Shep

i would put a thread in General about an hour before the sale. no one should tell you boo about it, since that's where that sort of thing should go

Hey buckos,

Thanks fellas,

Shep

i would put a thread in General about an hour before the sale. no one should tell you boo about it, since that's where that sort of thing should go

That's very clever, Sal.

hi.gif

Hey buckos,

Thanks fellas,

Shep

I'll be there, Shep! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the heads up!

Andy

Hey buckos,

Thanks fellas,

Shep

Dang it all, I've already spent my monthly collecting allowance, but if there's a nice SSWS in there, I could see myself going a little bit over my allotment. grin.gif

It's so true!!! It may seem early for most on these boards, but I'm posting from Newfoundland - an hour and a half later than central Canada and the US.

I was up until 2am scanning... I'm a little bleary eyed, though this should be a lot of fun.

Shep