• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,136 posts in this topic

BB,

Those are some great-looking books... a total walk down memory lane!!!!

Shep

I have another box I need to go through with more war books. But after 100 plus books I'm beat.

You selling any of those GI Combats? I need a few of them 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

BB,

Shep

I have another box I need to go through with more war books. But after 100 plus books I'm beat.

You selling any of those GI Combats? I need a few of them 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Sorry, not selling. flowerred.gif

BB,

Shep

So does that mean that that huge private sell off to me isn't happening... poke2.gif

BB,

Shep

So does that mean that that huge private sell off to me isn't happening... poke2.gif

screwy.gif

BB,

Shep

screwy.gif

893whatthe.gif

and my favorite out of this batch

OAAW-240532x780.jpg

Nice books Karma!

I'm wondering how Rock makes it out of this one....

Andy

Im pretty sure he does okay!!

Interesting thing to note... this cover is a direct art swipe from a Our Army at War #14.... Kubert just stripped Rock in to an old piece of artwork (or so it appears.) If memory serves, that entire issue is pretty much all reprint.

Check it out...

868_4_014.jpg

wow, thanks for sharing that Shep, I didn't know that, and yeah the issue is all reprints except for the Stevens story I think.

I have always loved the 'Rock goes under the tank with grenades' scenario cloud9.gif that's his patented move isn't it