• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,137 posts in this topic

$140.00 on that book with white pages is an excellent price.

I'm looking to upgrade the entire EA run on SSWS to 9.0/9.2 - they're GREAT books.

Anyone got a nice raw copy of #141 they want to sell? Lemme know!

Shep

Thanks. Superworld.

You agree with the grading? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This time, yes. I talked to Ted after my last return and he said that they were trying to grade more in line with cgc rather than the 80's grading standards. The 147 was listed as nm- and I think that's accurate and the 148 was listed as nm and I definately think that ones a 9.4. So I'm happy this time. It was part of a huge new collection. gossip.gif And he still has quite a few left. I do not, however order anything below what he lists as NM- because his vf/nm have been 8.5's in my experience.

Just won an auction for some of those SSWS Enemy Aces. Can't wait to see them!

I just started, I have 3 so far and plan on getting the entire run in 9.2 or so. The problem, not too many become available. Plan on reading these 2 tonight. I'll let you know how they are.

they are raw and totally ungraded but I'm guessing 8.5 easy. the pages are white and both are verry nice copies. The feel spinner rack fresh, and they look better than they appear in the scans

they are raw and totally ungraded but I'm guessing 8.5 easy. the pages are white and both are verry nice copies. The feel spinner rack fresh, and they look better than they appear in the scans

If they look even better than the scans then the 138 is a 9.6 cloud9.gif. They look great. I was thinking 9.2 on the first one and 8.0/8.5 on the 1st Unknown Soldier and only that low because of the rlc bend.

If they look even better than the scans then the 138 is a 9.6 cloud9.gif. They look great. I was thinking 9.2 on the first one and 8.0/8.5 on the 1st Unknown Soldier and only that low because of the rlc bend.

Thanks John! I'm kinda tough on my grading but I'm certain the 138 VF+ at least, I can't get over how flat and just all round nice they both look and feel and great readds to boot! You can't imagine how many times I've thanked jerry!

Hey fellas,

I just posted these on the 'this week' thread, but not posting these here would be criminal.

In my quest to get the entire Bronze age DC war runs in 9.0 or better here are some upgrades.

AND MASSIVE KUDOS TO JOHN AND ANDY FOR THE SOLID HEADS UP!

SSWS #142 9.2 (the bend at the upper spine looks way worse in the scan than on fhe book.)

StarSpangled143.jpg

SSWS #144 9.0 Beatiful pages

StarSpangled144.jpg

SSWS #145 9.0 More beautiful pages.

StarSpangled145.jpg