• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,393 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2023 at 5:28 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

Me too, but I'll take what I can get - I've wanted an official Captain Carrot pretty much since I was a kid. Hopefully if this one does well, they'd consider a classic line in some format. I also wish he had some accessories, like at least a carrot, but again, just happy to be getting a figure released.

A classic line would work perfectly in the Super Powers format.

I thought for sure DC Direct would do a box set of the Zoo Crew back in the day. I've always wanted a Pig Iron and Fastback figure to go along with Captain Carrot. In Scott Shaw's style, of course.

On 11/24/2023 at 1:06 PM, Dave2739 said:

Hey, are you the guy that used to have a really nice Super Powers collection, or am I thinking of someone else?

Yep, that's me. Nowadays all I collect is dust. It's mainly because I don't have the room but I don't really want to go down any more rabbit holes. I have been picking up nice coffee-table books of comic stories and characters I like, but I'm even running out of space for those. I have a few packaged modern toys like the small Marvel Legends Doom, the Super7 Hedorah & Black Hole robots and a Longbox Heroes box set. That plus a few loose NY Giants McFarlane figures is all I've got. 

On 11/24/2023 at 12:28 AM, Buzzetta said:

:facepalm: 

Sometimes you have to buy this stuff on your own because no one in their right mind in your life would spend money on this stuff. 

$500 this week will get you the newly released modular Avengers Tower standing at around 3ft tall. 

As a bonus you will get the following for free:

• Limited Taxi Cab only available from now until the 27th if you purchase the Tower. 
  • Majesto's workshop
  • Holiday Craft Booth

If you want to see a write up over the tower head on over to Brother's Bricks. 

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2023/11/23/lego-kicks-off-black-friday-with-release-of-76269-avengers-tower-news/

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 12.24.25 AM.png

And aimed at the Adult Fans OLego, hence the price point...of course, there are more ways to enhance the tower if one happens to have the extra parts/elements laying around.  Will be waiting for this accessory for the tower before i pull the trigger.