• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,624 posts in this topic

Only thing I saw was the Cobra C.L.A.W. . That might be something I pick up and sell off the figure and put the C.L.A.W. with Storm Shadow.

For those that are interested since I saw some people liked these the SDCC Super 7 comic back Snake Eyes is up for sale on the Super 7 website.  Was announced a few days ago.

https://super7.com/collections/sdcc-2024-super7-con-all-stars/products/g-i-joe-reaction-figures-snake-eyes-comic?srsltid=AfmBOoqmaWonH5BrIppDW0cDUjbpIF2BqsJjUIZYaXpTMg3uoc46-9H3

On 7/31/2024 at 10:43 PM, whisp said:

For those that are interested since I saw some people liked these the SDCC Super 7 comic back Snake Eyes is up for sale on the Super 7 website.  Was announced a few days ago.

https://super7.com/collections/sdcc-2024-super7-con-all-stars/products/g-i-joe-reaction-figures-snake-eyes-comic?srsltid=AfmBOoqmaWonH5BrIppDW0cDUjbpIF2BqsJjUIZYaXpTMg3uoc46-9H3

Huh. I thought it was a limited edition. Did they say that it was at some point? It doesn't say on the website there.

On 8/3/2024 at 3:44 AM, MultiSig Mike said:

Just got my Jim Lee Wonder Woman from McFarlane Toys. At 1:6 scale she's more like 10.5" tall, as opposed to the 12" I've seen advertised elsewhere. I don't know what the "digital" is all about though.

She has a real lasso and she looks great one block over from my Jim Lee ArtFX Green Lantern.

20240802_133848.jpg

20240802_133904.jpg

What issue of Green Lantern is that, mate? It looks great with the statue even though it's a completely different Lantern. 

On 8/7/2024 at 10:33 PM, Cat said:

What issue of Green Lantern is that, mate? It looks great with the statue even though it's a completely different Lantern. 

GL #93 from '97. I'm a big fan of Daryl Banks' Kyle Rayner character. I'm also looking for other "Faces of DC."

Edited by MultiSig Mike

On 8/8/2024 at 11:53 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

GL #93 from '97. I'm a big fan of Daryl Banks' Kyle Rayner character. I'm also looking for other "Faces of DC."

Oh, so I should have that at home somewhere.