• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 1 rebirth aspen ranting

111 posts in this topic

I wouldn't lose sleep over it. The last Batman #1 primary cover was a winner. If I had to spend $100 on primary or variant covers, I'd rather have the 60 regular covered books than 4 to 6 variants. If they were the same price, I'd rather have the Turner's. 2c

I'm kind of cheesed how fast the sketch version sold out.

Especially since the checkout Cart lets you buy 50 books at a time.

Oh well you snooze you lose. There will always be the next book right?

Yeah, eBay vultures jumped all over these, now selling for double or more. You're better off waiting it out & purchasing one slabbed down the line so you know exactly what you're getting.

If this plays out like the JSC variants, wait for the initial hype to die down and buy it later this year for a much lower price.

When the initial hype dies, so will the interest in this book

How many times has this happened before already??

#weneverlearn

ok everyone else finding the Batman ( Porter Cover ) 's a mess. Went to 4 different LCS , and they are all the same. The white covers are all pink stained from the back covers. Back cover bleed. Everyone seeing this? Same for the Park superman covers too

ok everyone else finding the Batman ( Porter Cover ) 's a mess. Went to 4 different LCS , and they are all the same. The white covers are all pink stained from the back covers. Back cover bleed. Everyone seeing this? Same for the Park superman covers too

mine look fine

scan one of your pink bleed covers and post it

mine look fine

scan one of your pink bleed covers and post it

Heres a scan of the one (one area) I did pick up. I went through 200 or so in LA and this is the best one I could find. Some are far far worse, all over, especially along top spine. They will probably clean , but its a pain. Curious as to whether its a LA syndrome (maybe overheated truck trailer), or if its a distribution wide problem

k53hix.jpg