• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 1 rebirth aspen ranting

111 posts in this topic

This email confirms that your order was Shipped. Contact us if you have any questions about your order. Click here to track your order. ---------------------------

Thanks for using Aspen Comics.

Nice, I haven't received my confirmation yet. Based on their website, items are/were supposed to ship out on 6/16. So, I'm patiently waiting....

This email confirms that your order was Shipped. Contact us if you have any questions about your order. Click here to track your order. ---------------------------

Thanks for using Aspen Comics.

Nice, I haven't received my confirmation yet. Based on their website, items are/were supposed to ship out on 6/16. So, I'm patiently waiting....

You should get it very shortly!

still waiting for shipping notice....they're only 2 hours north from me, I should have made arrangements for pickup.

Same for me.. I feel like i'm stalking my email waiting for shipping notice....

The guy I bought my copy from went in person to pick his copies out. He told me he got the best ones he looked through and was sure I would be pleased with condition

wish I had known that was an option

Jeez, I grabbed a set for myself, but Lord knows if these prices keep up even after they've shipped, I don't know if I could resist getting a little extra down payment money.