• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Treasuries
5 5

1,089 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, batmiesta said:

It's taken me ages to find a suitable copy Tim, I got it from Superworlds ebay listings.

Doh, I checked my copy.  I may have been foolish, as I seemed to have sold my better copy back in the day.

You win this one. 

Just now, batmiesta said:

Awww! For :censored: sake.:sick:

The amazing part is I haven't really been working on this part of my collection in ages.  Maybe I should concentrate on upgrading some copies. :facepalm:

And, as promised.  Always nice when you make an offer to the seller, going low to meet them in the middle, and they go ahead and take your first offer anyway.  Not super high grade, but happy to get a copy... this one is not easy to find.

I also have to admit: I'm really looking forward to reading this.  "The Man Who Stole Thursday" is one heck of an intriguing title:

image.jpg.b1708ee2431e066ce2007b45fe230e10.jpg

Edited by OtherEric

On 11/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, OtherEric said:

Jose Luis Garcia Lopez is an insanely underrated artist.  His reputation is ironically hurt because he spent so much of his career not drawing actual comics, but doing all the art for various other merchandise for DC.  He's as responsible as anybody for the look of DC in the Bronze and Copper ages.

I had forgotten he also drew this. 

DSC01642 (2).JPG

3 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Any chance of seeing pics of the rest of your stuff Greg? The amount of Treasuries you have is insane, I would say I have what would amount to one of your stacks.

I'll take some further pictures over the next week time permitting.

I'll probably just take some group shots to show you the nature of my dupes and will do a few close ups of some of the more desirable and rarer ones