• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Treasuries
5 5

1,079 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I can’t find Star Wars #3, GI Joe and Laff Olympics

It just so happens that I have Laff-O-Lympics on the way to me right now, if nobody beats me to it I'll post it when it arrives.

Then again, if somebody DOES beat me to it, I'll post my copy anyway on general principles. :-)

I think I know where the other two are further back in the thread, I'll see what I can find.

4 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Actually trying to put together the Gold Key/Whitman run of Buck Rogers; I fondly remember the show.  Issue 8 is one of the super-rare Whitman's, though, so who knows if I'll ever track it down.  Just found an affordable copy of #9, at least.

Here's the real book for the hard-core Buck Rogers fans, even without an Erin Gray photo cover:

Amazing_Stories_1928_August.jpg

Very cool!!

10 hours ago, batmiesta said:

A kind of grail for me when it comes to Treasuries.

DSC01640 (2).JPG

Beautiful copy David! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a copy that nice (which is why I don’t own this one or Batman/Hulk).

31 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

It's taken me ages to find a suitable copy Tim, I got it from Superworlds ebay listings.

Looks nice

I think I have only one copy left but it's a beauty.  Regret selling my dupe, as I should always have a dupe.