• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you know what I love?

104 posts in this topic

Not sure who owns cgc, but if this were my company I'd be pretty upset with how management is handling this.

Is it the management or the legal representation that is calling the shots at this point?

-bc

I doubt it was legal, Zaid usually posts here to explain his actions when it comes to legal decisions. Feel free to PM him or email him to double check though. I'm guessing it was neither management or legal but Mods just sensing trouble and poofing.

I retract my previous statement. Obviously a management decision. I wonder if any action is being taken against this single, malicious poster....

Not sure who owns cgc, but if this were my company I'd be pretty upset with how management is handling this.

Is it the management or the legal representation that is calling the shots at this point?

-bc

I doubt it was legal, Zaid usually posts here to explain his actions when it comes to legal decisions. Feel free to PM him or email him to double check though. I'm guessing it was neither management or legal but Mods just sensing trouble and poofing.

I retract my previous statement. Obviously a management decision. I wonder if any action is being taken against this single, malicious poster....

I doubt it, it has already served its purpose.

-bc

Poor iceman

-bc

Poor iceman

JOpyxgK.gif

-bc

(tsk)

Mylar and a fullback have been the best and most beautiful archival method since the products were invented. You can even take books out and gaze upon them in all their glory:

JIM84tif.jpg

-bc

I doubt mods are making decisions here. The CGC is very aware of this issue and the original 600 + page thread about it. CGC has a issue with their #1 product and it could threaten their most important asset, their reputation. Management must have created an official policy by now and is watching these threads closely.