• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you know what I love?

104 posts in this topic

Why did they poof the thread? It's about their product being defective. I just bought a new cgc cases comic and not happy at all.

Join the club ....

Careful saying that if you don't have proof. If you do have proof expect to prove it. If you've proved it you've faked said proof.

Is that what Brittany said? :o

Why did they poof the thread? It's about their product being defective. I just bought a new cgc cases comic and not happy at all.

Join the club ....

Careful saying that if you don't have proof. If you do have proof expect to prove it. If you've proved it you've faked said proof.

No.

Big boss man posted that "we will not allow people to use the CGC message boards to make posts that are misleading, malicious and untrue. After many people provided legitimate feedback, which we acknowledged and addressed, some continued to use this thread to post claims that were completely false. CGC Customer Service attempted to follow up on these claims and complaints only to find that the poster could not substantiate them. This has included numerous posts with images of fabricated holder damage and book damage, as well as claims about books supposedly holdered in Philadelphia with certification numbers that prove otherwise."

Join the club ....

No.

Big boss man posted that "we will not allow people to use the CGC message boards to make posts that are misleading, malicious and untrue. After many people provided legitimate feedback, which we acknowledged and addressed, some continued to use this thread to post claims that were completely false. CGC Customer Service attempted to follow up on these claims and complaints only to find that the poster could not substantiate them. This has included numerous posts with images of fabricated holder damage and book damage, as well as claims about books supposedly holdered in Philadelphia with certification numbers that prove otherwise."

Ahhhh, I see. Thanks, Harshen. (thumbs u

Join the club ....

No.

He could have followed up with "And here's what I'm talking about-" and presented the evidence.

It's up to the person making the claim to prove their claim. You don't get to just say stuff.

Someone needs to create a Facebook group or something dedicated to this as I am afraid in these dark times threads will be spoon gone left and right

Go ahead

Yeah, take the ball and run with it.

Someone needs to create a Facebook group or something dedicated to this as I am afraid in these dark times threads will be spoon gone left and right

Go ahead

Yeah, take the ball and run with it.

I like how when someone states, "Someone needs to" usually has a bloody knife in their hand

I love this forum due to the great folks here who post and the great purchasing opportunities and will continue to submit to CCS for restoration check, but my submissions will now cease. I'm a low volume guy anyway, but grading inconsistencies of late have me concerned as well. Besides, wasn't the whole purpose of 3rd party grading to check for resto? And then we used it as a lottery of sorts in hopes of achieving the best grade.

Mylar and a fullback have been the best and most beautiful archival method since the products were invented. You can even take books out and gaze upon them in all their glory:

JIM84tif.jpg

Amen.

I think it's high time I got back to basics.

I love raw comics (tsk) so much I can see many, many more of them in my future. :luhv:

Have you not learned from the other thread that you are not permitted to promote the competitors on the CGC boards here, as per the following edict:

CGC provides its message boards as a service to the comic book collecting community. Although we value an open forum where users can discuss issues that affect the hobby, we will not allow our message boards to be used to promote our competitors. Several recent posts have done this and have been pulled. Going forward, we will pull any posts (threads) that violate this policy and may also choose to suspend or ban the poster.

And raw comics (tsk) are indeed the new competitors to CGC. :gossip:lol

And to avoid another Private Warning being sent to me from the CGC Mods: I also love (hate) raw comics!!! :censored:

Mylar and a fullback have been the best and most beautiful archival method since the products were invented. You can even take books out and gaze upon them in all their glory:

JIM84tif.jpg

Amen.

I think it's high time I got back to basics.

+1

Join the club ....

No.

He could have followed up with "And here's what I'm talking about-" and presented the evidence.

It's up to the person making the claim to prove their claim. You don't get to just say stuff.

Well, it's obvious that you are either completely illiterate or not paying any attention at all. There is no need to present any evidence because he followed it up with the following conclusion:

We are not aware of a single book that was damaged as a result of any of these issues with the new holder.

Game, set, and match..........nothing more to see here! :makepoint:lol

JIM84tif.jpg

Mylar :luhv:

As quoted from the Harshen post: "While we welcome an open dialogue that includes constructive criticism, we will not allow people to use the CGC message boards to make posts that are misleading, malicious and untrue."

So where is the current thread with the open dialogue that may include constructive criticism?

You are all mean lairs who made CGC's job difficult to the point they had to not close but delete the entire thread so no one could ever read it again.

Lair??

I do not think you mean lair..

You are all mean lairs who made CGC's job difficult to the point they had to not close but delete the entire thread so no one could ever read it again.

Lair??

My lair is stocked with a couple of mean IPAs, Wild Turkey, an abundance of comics and 300x300-poof.png

Lair??

My lair is stocked with a couple of mean IPAs, Wild Turkey, an abundance of comics and 300x300-poof.png

comics you say..

I don't drink alcohol..or the kool-aid