• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

I had 3 copics .. I'd put one at 9.8 and the other two at 9.6.

5 color copies.. 2 at 9.8 and the other 3 at 9.6

And one line at 9.8

That's with strict grading and no press... I'm sure some of the 9.6 would pass higher after a press..just some minor spine stress lines (1-2)

With the black back cover I was expecting the worse but out of the 9 books, only one has the slightest mark on the back, all sharp corners ..very impressed.

Media Mail?

Yes.. they actually arrived 2 days earlier then expected so check your tracking. Arrived in a large comic mailer.

:thumbsup:

Once the comics actually made it to the USPS, I was very surprised at the speed of Media Mail from CA to IL.

Comics arrived in a comic mailer, each individually with a bag and board. All corners and spines look good, though the back cover of my line/sketch copy looks like the ink ran a bit or streaked.

just got off the phone with aspen, my order number is 13774 and the lady said it will ship out by tuesday at the latest.. just a heads up for anyone who's order number is near mine.. she also said they are only shipping about 300 orders a day.

just got off the phone with aspen, my order number is 13774 and the lady said it will ship out by tuesday at the latest.. just a heads up for anyone who's order number is near mine.. she also said they are only shipping about 300 orders a day.

lol! Only 300? Slackers.

Got my Artgerm set!!! All three are in amazing shape! Need a press but def 9.6/9.8! I'm very impressed!

lol! Only 300? Slackers.

Got my Artgerm set!!! All three are in amazing shape! Need a press but def 9.6/9.8! I'm very impressed!

no pun intended

lol! Only 300? Slackers.

no pun intended

:makepoint:

lol! Only 300? Slackers.

300/day wouldn't be so bad if they didn't increase the print run to a gazillion.

Ok got my shipping notice.. shipped out early this morning

Well it's 8/18 evening and my Aspen HQ set is still "processing."

Feels weird that I "pre ordered" and don't have a book released on 8/3.

Am I wrong?

I also ordered All Star Batman and Suicide Squad sets and am bummed if the books will be ancient by the time I receive them.

Lesson learned.

Am I wrong?

I also ordered All Star Batman and Suicide Squad sets and am bummed if the books will be ancient by the time I receive them.

Lesson learned.

Yeah they handled all of this like amateurs. Kinda sad. I just got a shipping notice.

Am I wrong?

Lesson learned.

did you put a "HOLD" comment on your orders, since you also ordered Batman and Suicide Squad???

I was under the impression that if you put a HOLD, they'll wait until all sets are done.

I got my Turners and all of the sketch copies are not what I was expecting. 3 have a pink ink dot between the staple and Harley's gun and they all show bleeding/rubbing from the cover that was packaged on top of it in the stack. Awaiting word from Aspen at this point.

And one line at 9.8

That's with strict grading and no press... I'm sure some of the 9.6 would pass higher after a press..just some minor spine stress lines (1-2)

With the black back cover I was expecting the worse but out of the 9 books, only one has the slightest mark on the back, all sharp corners ..very impressed.

do you guys clean and press new books?

And one line at 9.8

do you guys clean and press new books?

If i am going to get something graded I do get them pressed.

Sooooo .... Who's got that CGC 9.9 up on the Bay with the Uconfirmable serial number

It's a reputable boardie. Likely done through on site grading at WW Chicago so serial numbers haven't been updated later.

oh ok! In that case congrats on the 9.9, I was surprised by that and had to dig a little more lol

Sooooo .... Who's got that CGC 9.9 up on the Bay with the Uconfirmable serial number

It's a reputable boardie. Likely done through on site grading at WW Chicago so serial numbers haven't been updated later.

oh ok! In that case congrats on the 9.9, I was surprised by that and had to dig a little more lol

Even though I physically got my onsites back last Sunday my order status is still listed as "Graded" and the books are not in the system yet.